Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 28 Pike County Central 12 FINAL
FINAL

LC let PCC get within 14 to 12 and then the defense forced some turnovers and LC's offense couldn't be stopped in the second half. LC is certainly getting better from the sounds of things but if they could have scored on some of the 4 or 5 times that they were within the 20 and didn't come away with anything this could have been a blowout.

Congrats to the Dawgs now keep it going.
Congrats Dawgs!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Great job Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
About time!
I thought you went.
CatDawg Wrote:I thought you went.

You can only watch bad football so much before it starts to hurt your eyes.:ChairHit:
LOL.

Check your PM's
CatDawg Wrote:LOL.

Check your PM's

Glad to see the boys win but this game is one that they needed and they went and got it done.
i was actually at this game.. the first half was played pretty good by both teams, but neither could get anything done..

the pass interference call before the first td was the worst call i've ever seen.. but it was called..

turnovers were the difference in this game.. and without the 3 int.. the game could have went the other way..

it was a pretty good game to go see.. but both teams did look bad.. but pretty equal..

congrats to LC on the win, and good luck next week PC..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
From those pictures CTD I don't think you could see very well. Glad your feeling better and was up to come out and play. Don't over do it and good luck to PCC the rest of the year.
hahah.. thanx cd.. but my eyes were just fine then lol...

Tom is not my friend....

Good
congrats LC
For anyone on Foothills Cable System channel 74 is showing the Lawrence Co. and Pike Central game now
Cool thanks OS.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah.. thanx cd.. but my eyes were just fine then lol...

Hey I was there and it was the correvct call the defender went threw the WR before the ball got there. But you should have looked me up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to Lawrence co.
Congrats Bulldogs on a good win, Pike Central will be a little tougher for those teams to come in future weeks.
Morgan Roberts 153 yards rushing 1 td
Coty Roberts 100 yards Rushing 2 td's
Boone Goldsmith around 7 - 12 120 yards passing 1 td.
jeff cyrus 48rushing 66 rec.
Great team play this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Lawrence County!!
Congrats LC and good luck to both teams the rest of the season
That was scheduled to be a state rated crew calling the game. What happened on the interference call?
Wyatt I didn't go and on the replay of the game last night I couldn't really tell if it was or not. It was at the end of the half and the game was still scoreless and LC threw into the endzone and the players had some contact and they called it from the camera angle I think it could have been called or looked the other way they just happened to call it and LC finally got the TD a couple plays later.
congrats to LC...IMO this was a good game for PC it was a pretty good confidence builder before heading into their district play...congrats to both teams on a hard fought game and good luck to both...
It was a pass interference call and I am not just saying that because I am a Dawg fan, but the defender went up and threw the WR and made contact before thew ball got there. I was standing at the Goal Line when it took place. There fans yelling about a tipped ball, the ball wasnt tipped untill after the contact was made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Hey I was there and it was the correvct call the defender went threw the WR before the ball got there. But you should have looked me up.

in basketball it might have been an over the back call, but from where i was sitting it looked like a good play.. but oh well it's over...

if i had known you were there i would have, but i couldn't walk to much, i got a bum leg now lol.. and i had to hobble everywhere i went..

Tom is not my friend....

you might be right bp.. but like i said from where i was sittin it really looked like it could have went either way, but i'm a central fan so ya know.. lol..

but had that flag not been thrown i think the first half would have been scoreless.. cause if i'm not mistaken it was a 4th down or a 3rd down play..

Tom is not my friend....

Well I could have hobbled over and seen ya if I knew you were there.

People dont realize how much improved this team is from last year, they have some great athletes just need to use them correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Morgan Roberts 153 yards rushing 1 td
Coty Roberts 100 yards Rushing 2 td's
Boone Goldsmith around 7 - 12 120 yards passing 1 td.
jeff cyrus 48rushing 66 rec.
Great team play this week.
Nice spread, hard to cover with 4 kids to go too. Russell does not have that option yet.
Do you think Pike Central has it to beat Shelby Valley this Friday