Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
oldhound70s Wrote:This could just be a rumor but I heard today that Dudley was a done deal for Whitley but he's now holding out to see if Jewell from Corbin goes to Southwestern. I heard Southwestern talked with him several years ago and Jewell is from the Somerset area. I hope it's true but I'm afraid Corbin is stuck for three more years. Greer and Duncum are already in the Corbin system and would make good assistants for Dudley. Corbin should have hired him many years ago when he applied. Wow...if this is true, RITG will have to be institutionalized. :insane::lmao:

The rumor that been around in Knox Co for a while now is if Dudley left Pikeville it would be after the Madison Central and Pulaski Southwesten job was filled. What blow my mind about Whitley is the job has not ever been posted. They have no ideal if some young up and comer is even interested. In my opinion if Dudley does not take it. It will be more of the same.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by insideinfo - 01-04-2014, 11:15 PM