•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im beginning to thing 64 is a recruiting coordinator.
Wburg fan, Cordia bball fan, etc.

He might be world wide wes.

seems that way
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im beginning to thing 64 is a recruiting coordinator.
Wburg fan, Cordia bball fan, etc.

He might be world wide wes.

I like supporting small schools that has a visions. KEEP COAL ALIVE. :closed:
We'll keep him and we'll own you like we have. You guys like avatar bets....here's one for you. If Dudley comes I'll change my avatar to his picture for a year. If he doesn't you change yours to Larkey for a year. If he comes and we beat you, you change to Larkey until you win.l if Duncum comes you change to his and keep it til you beat us.

You guys are pipe dreaming. Whitley is not that great of a job. If I were you and I couldn't get Duncum, I'd try Frazier. Of course you could always go after Wayne Mills or Scott Russell...Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I like supporting small schools that has a visions. KEEP COAL ALIVE. :closed:

what does cheting have to do with keeping coal alive?lol
pjdoug Wrote:what does cheting have to do with keeping coal alive?lol

cheating*

:what: pjdoug maybe time for you to go to Confusedleep: If you have know ideal about KEEP COAL ALIVE....I'm going to bed
pjdoug Wrote:cheating*

Who cheating PJ. :blondeche
Come in Whitley County...lol.
Bear_Paw Wrote:We'll keep him and we'll own you like we have. You guys like avatar bets....here's one for you. If Dudley comes I'll change my avatar to his picture for a year. If he doesn't you change yours to Larkey for a year. If he comes and we beat you, you change to Larkey until you win.l if Duncum comes you change to his and keep it til you beat us.

You guys are pipe dreaming. Whitley is not that great of a job. If I were you and I couldn't get Duncum, I'd try Frazier. Of course you could always go after Wayne Mills or Scott Russell...Confusednicker:

:lame:

Turn your lights off for a week then call me 64SUR. Confusedmoke:
Bear_Paw Wrote:We'll keep him and we'll own you like we have. You guys like avatar bets....here's one for you. If Dudley comes I'll change my avatar to his picture for a year. If he doesn't you change yours to Larkey for a year. If he comes and we beat you, you change to Larkey until you win.l if Duncum comes you change to his and keep it til you beat us.

Even the most loyal Harlan County fans have to admit that Larkey isn't going to win a state title. The only reason PC got there is because they've got a QB who run and threw it all over the field. Larkey will never throw the ball.
As for the owning thing....Confusednicker: who hasn't owned Whitley under Black...

I would consider Whitley a dream job compared to Harlan County. I go to Harlan at least 2 days a week most of the time for work, and I just don't see it.
Live in Harlan, or live in Corbin. I think that's a no brainer.
So 64 (aka world wide wes) also got UK the Coal Lodge.

Its all starting to make sense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even the most loyal Harlan County fans have to admit that Larkey isn't going to win a state title. The only reason PC got there is because they've got a QB who run and threw it all over the field. Larkey will never throw the ball.
As for the owning thing....Confusednicker: who hasn't owned Whitley under Black...

I would consider Whitley a dream job compared to Harlan County. I go to Harlan at least 2 days a week most of the time for work, and I just don't see it.
Live in Harlan, or live in Corbin. I think that's a no brainer.

Live in Harlan or live in Corbin where all 3 teams combined couldn't beat us...lol. Right! We might never win it all but we'll beat you for a long time to come.

With you in Harlan as much as you are we should meet for lunch. I'll buy...
Bear_Paw Wrote:Live in Harlan or live in Corbin where all 3 teams combined couldn't beat us...lol. Right! We might never win it all but we'll beat you for a long time to come.

With you in Harlan as much as you are we should meet for lunch. I'll buy...

Confusednicker:

Slot Corbin with Whitley and you wont have to beat us. We'd be 6A.
Heck, we'd probably be 6A if we only absorbed Wburg.

But, in either scenario, I think Whitley would take care of business against anyone in SEKY, not just Harlan County. Corbin dressed more players than Whitley this year....

As for buying me lunch, ill agree to that only if you buy. Confusednicker:
However, you have to wait in line. Granny Bear is first, with Demarcus Ware second. I'll reserve you for third on the list. Heck, I might even let you all come at once.

I think ill be okay. Ive always left Harlan alive Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even the most loyal Harlan County fans have to admit that Larkey isn't going to win a state title. The only reason PC got there is because they've got a QB who run and threw it all over the field. Larkey will never throw the ball.

Live in Harlan, or live in Corbin. I think that's a no brainer

That was an ass thing to say!!!!

Bump Bear Paw up to #1 for buying lunch!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

Slot Corbin with Whitley and you wont have to beat us. We'd be 6A.
Heck, we'd probably be 6A if we only absorbed Wburg.

But, in either scenario, I think Whitley would take care of business against anyone in SEKY, not just Harlan County. Corbin dressed more players than Whitley this year....

As for buying me lunch, ill agree to that only if you buy. Confusednicker:
However, you have to wait in line. Granny Bear is first, with Demarcus Ware second. I'll reserve you for third on the list. Heck, I might even let you all come at once.

I think ill be okay. Ive always left Harlan alive Confusednicker:
Where is the best place to eat lunch in Harlan? Smile
^^
Charlotte's Hoagie Shop in Cumberland

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:That was an ass thing to say!!!!

Bump Bear Paw up to #1 for buying lunch!!!

Confusednicker:

Truth
pjdoug Wrote:Where is the best place to eat lunch in Harlan? Smile

Pizza Hut Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Turn your lights off for a week then call me 64SUR. Confusedmoke:

your lights are on but nobody's home Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Charlotte's Hoagie Shop in Cumberland

Wink

I'm pretty sure I've been there beforeSmile. I'm surprised there aren't more good places to eat in Harlan County.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pizza Hut Confusednicker:

sorry about switching the subject to food. I have A.D.D lol
pjdoug Wrote:sorry about switching the subject to food. I have A.D.D lol

Hadnt noticed Confusednicker:
DQ. If you cant have a beer on a road trip then next best thing is a Blizzard:Cheerlead
^
:truestory:
footballfever Wrote:DQ. If you cant have a beer on a road trip then next best thing is a Blizzard:Cheerlead

agrees. been to the DQ many times Smile
I hope Dudley likes DQ since Williamsburg has a new one. when is he coming?
Not sure of head to head numbers, but has any other coach best Hilton more than Larkey?

Don't say you wouldn't take Larkey that's just foolish.
Patriot Wrote:Not sure of head to head numbers, but has any other coach best Hilton more than Larkey?

Larkey would be nowhere near the top of my list
Patriot Wrote:Not sure of head to head numbers, but has any other coach best Hilton more than Larkey?

Considering the two played in the same district swapping wins every other year for years, Id say Larkey has more wins head to head against Hilton than anybody that's played him more than 5 times.

As for taking Larkey, Im dead serious when I say you can keep him.
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next