•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
panther nation Wrote:That's why Whitley might win a few more game if they could get a coach that good....:biglmao: Whitley will never be any better until they get out of the good ole boy program and bring in some new blood.:betterthanexpected:

Yep...Jim Black from Ohio, Justin Bozeman from Mississippi.
Mike Campbell Williamsburg, Tyler Ayers Williamsburg
Al Ysidro, Dave Bryant Florida
Your definition of "never be any better" the 08 semi final team under Black or the 13 team under Black that lost several good players from 12 and several more to injuries???
panther nation Wrote:Hey GUT how about that guy that coaches the ravens!!! He can't beat the bengals but he might help Whitley win at least 4 games next year!!!! :Cheerlead
Confusedinglepar :HitWall:

:moon:

I was going to post a reply, but it looks like Fever saved me the trouble.
Here it is again for your viewing pleasure....

footballfever Wrote:KC has never won a Regional Championship, don' think a district championship and I'm sure has a losing record against Whitley. Yet you want to try and make fun because you won this year against a team that had a bad year at 1-10!!!:Cheerlead:eyeroll: And I believe that guy from the Ravens won a kinda big game last year....THE SUPER BOWL

I always smile when a KC football fan makes fun of another team Confusednicker:
As for fevers post, he is correct, and WC does have a winning record against KC, and its not close.

I might have lost a one week avatar bet because the Ravens don't have an offensive line, but lets get on thing clear. The Ravens hold the series advantage and have won the last 5 out of 7. Not to mention, in there 17 year history, they have two SB's. The Bungles have went 0-life.
Bengals have no playoff wins since 1990. Only 5 playoff wins in team history. Bengals have played since 1968. Bungles zero history zero class. 0 Super Bowl Trophies.
I don't get these last few post, is Bengals Coach coming to Whitley?? I would like to know who Whitley is looking at as New Coach. It's pretty clear Dudley is not coming or he would have said yes by now. Good Luck and I hope Whitley hires a nice fit.
Cellking Wrote:I don't get these last few post, is Bengals Coach coming to Whitley?? I would like to know who Whitley is looking at as New Coach. It's pretty clear Dudley is not coming or he would have said yes by now. Good Luck and I hope Whitley hires a nice fit.

You have to back read to understand the Bengals stuff.
Coach Hilton is still considering. He was looking at homes Saturday in Wburg.
I like you think he should have decided by now. I would have to think he would give an answer by Jan 10th.
Time is a factor, but if he is as good as everyone says and his record would indicate, he has a plan if he is going to take the job.

One the other hand, if he does not take the job, time is a factor and the next potential coach might be less apt to take it due to time constraints.
footballfever Wrote:You have to back read to understand the Bengals stuff.
Coach Hilton is still considering. He was looking at homes Saturday in Wburg.
I like you think he should have decided by now. I would have to think he would give an answer by Jan 10th.

If he is looking at houses he is not considering, he is taking. But why would he be looking at houses in Williamsburg when he has one in Bell he can't sale? I would not think that would be to bad of a drive.
Dudley has been know for the flare.. Bringing in the New Year at Whitley.

However , he is not looking at houses. He will live in Bell till that house sales. If he has not said no yet then there is a good chance he is coming.
insideinfo Wrote:If he is looking at houses he is not considering, he is taking. But why would he be looking at houses in Williamsburg when he has one in Bell he can't sale? I would not think that would be to bad of a drive.

Can't answer other than I know for sure he was here Saturday looking at houses.
Nearly 700 replies and almost 23K looks, and still no announcement!!

I don't care anymore....even if Smoot himself takes it!
Granny Bear Wrote:Nearly 700 replies and almost 23K looks, and still no announcement!!

I don't care anymore....even if Smoot himself takes it!

Border bowl committee and bingo committee feel the same way...I don't care anymore either tired of looking myself GO WILLIAMSBURG. :Cheerlead
Have faith in footballfever.
footballfever Wrote:Can't answer other than I know for sure he was here Saturday looking at houses.

show me a picture lol :Thumbs:
Bill Cowher has shown interest of late in the Whitley County job -ESPN's Adam Schefter
footballfever Wrote:Can't answer other than I know for sure he was here Saturday looking at houses.

He's looking at houses but not for the Whitley job. UC is looking at him to replace Bland. Greg Duncum will be the Whitley coach if Corbin doesn't fire Jewell.
oldhound70s Wrote:He's looking at houses but not for the Whitley job. UC is looking at him to replace Bland. Greg Duncum will be the Whitley coach if Corbin doesn't fire Jewell.

no no no :argue::dontthink :ChairHit:
oldhound70s Wrote:He's looking at houses but not for the Whitley job. UC is looking at him to replace Bland. Greg Duncum will be the Whitley coach if Corbin doesn't fire Jewell.

and Bland will leave Mississippi and coach Whitley? Confusednicker:
Can this get any better!
I am wondering if the possible realignment changes could play a factor in the decision from any potential coach?
How would the realignment affect it? Are there good and bad options?
Any coach wants to win games, district crowns and have an opportunity to move forward in the playoffs. I am sure that it would all play into a decision for a coach late in his career.
is the job posted? Who has applied?
^
It still hasn't been posted...
This should be a very attractive job. Whitley has always played a competitive schedule and done well. The school population, support from the community, and geographic location should make this a highly sought after position. With the right coach, say a Dudley Hilton, this program could really take off.
walterwhite Wrote:This should be a very attractive job. Whitley has always played a competitive schedule and done well. The school population, support from the community, and geographic location should make this a highly sought after position. With the right coach, say a Dudley Hilton, this program could really take off.

I fully agree :Thumbs:
I would like to see Duncum get the job, especially after Lynn Camp stiffed him. He has two state championship rings and relates well to kids. He's due...
Duncum is a good coach, but I think we could do better.
Bear_Paw Wrote:I would like to see Duncum get the job, especially after Lynn Camp stiffed him. He has two state championship rings and relates well to kids. He's due...

:gtfo:
I hope they dont waste this hire
what about adding new assistants? any names being mentioned?
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next