Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First Bold- I root for Whitley. I don't mind other area teams doing well, but I really don't care what happens with them. Its not teams like Wburg that I cant stand. Its there fans. AKA you.

Second bold- Refer to my previous post. Ive entertained the ideals of you keyboard warriors ideals on Dudley. Notice I have never said in one post he is coming to Whitley. I may have joked about it, but ive never said "Dudley is coming to Whitley" and I wont either.

Third Bold- I am over qualified. I make more than a high school football coach does easily.

Fourth Bold- We'd prefer you not to. Since joining the site, you have done nothing but down Whitley and there ways of doing things. I would almost bet you have more post on Whitley threads than Wburg threads. I don't care what you and Wburg do. I have absolutely no ties to Wburg, and I wouldn't want any. So as a Whitley fan speaking for what is the majority of the fan base, don't even worry about us. I will give the ticket man 5 extra dollars every time I go to a game so it covers your absence.

And lastly, I honestly don't care what you do. You aren't committing any violations. I don't know why you act like you've been given one. If you have, it isn't by me. I think you fear that Whitley might make the right move and start getting good scares you a little bit. Maybe all those transfers start looking at other county schools instead of the orange bee one...

I think you hit the nail right on the head.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by pjdoug - 12-21-2013, 07:42 PM