Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I forgot GUT is Scott Paul's Athletic Advisor. So which team do you root for? You have ties to Corbin, Whitley and Williamsburg?
As for your one dimensional comment...do you really think Dudley is going to sling the ball all over the field? Like I said when things are going well everyone is on board but as soon as the water gets a little choppy they all jump ship and point fingers. Seems everyone is a closet coach. All I can say is march your but down to the BOE and put your application in if you are no overqualified.

And lastly, am I not allowed to root for all the local teams??? Or
Is that another violation?

First Bold- I root for Whitley. I don't mind other area teams doing well, but I really don't care what happens with them. Its not teams like Wburg that I cant stand. Its there fans. AKA you.

Second bold- Refer to my previous post. Ive entertained the ideals of you keyboard warriors ideals on Dudley. Notice I have never said in one post he is coming to Whitley. I may have joked about it, but ive never said "Dudley is coming to Whitley" and I wont either.

Third Bold- I am over qualified. I make more than a high school football coach does easily.

Fourth Bold- We'd prefer you not to. Since joining the site, you have done nothing but down Whitley and there ways of doing things. I would almost bet you have more post on Whitley threads than Wburg threads. I don't care what you and Wburg do. I have absolutely no ties to Wburg, and I wouldn't want any. So as a Whitley fan speaking for what is the majority of the fan base, don't even worry about us. I will give the ticket man 5 extra dollars every time I go to a game so it covers your absence.

And lastly, I honestly don't care what you do. You aren't committing any violations. I don't know why you act like you've been given one. If you have, it isn't by me. I think you fear that Whitley might make the right move and start getting good scares you a little bit. Maybe all those transfers start looking at other county schools instead of the orange bee one...
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by RunItUpTheGut - 12-21-2013, 06:32 PM