•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
:insane:
pjdoug Wrote::insane:

Heck I'm from Corbin and even I'm going insane Confusednicker:
Please offer it to Steve Jewell:please:
oldhound70s Wrote:Heck I'm from Corbin and even I'm going insane Confusednicker:
Please offer it to Steve Jewell:please:

NOOOOO! :ChairHit:
still no news?
pjdoug Wrote:still no news?

Word coming from Florida is that its Jokers to lose!! :lmao::CheerleadConfusednicker:
What about it Gut....we getting any news for Christmas???
Gut been ban from Whitley co. :lmao:
There is no reason to go insane. In the next 2 weeks Coach Hilton will be announced as head coach or if you hear, see the application process has opened then you will know he declined.
footballfever Wrote:There is no reason to go insane. In the next 2 weeks Coach Hilton will be announced as head coach or if you hear, see the application process has opened then you will know he declined.

Where is the job posted?Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Where is the job posted?Smile

Right here on BGR :insane:Confusednicker:
If Dudley takes you will know by tomorrow. Mark it down.
Im just waiting for this thread to break the BGR record for most viewed
everybody I talk to says Dudley Hilton. I wish they'd let us know the decisionSmile
It will be dudley hilton from what i hear

a pop salesman from pepsi said he was offered the job and his wife a job

both are retired adn will be drawing retirement plus working at whitley making money

the only thing he disagreed with was that whitley employee his wife who is retired when they could hire someone else who needs a job
I'd hire a younger coach thats going to be there longer than 3 years. I know Dudley is Dudley but its obvious its just for the money. Hire someone younger with more energy that wants to be there for a long time.
wisdom beats energySmile
The_Rock Wrote:I'd hire a younger coach thats going to be there longer than 3 years. I know Dudley is Dudley but its obvious its just for the money. Hire someone younger with more energy that wants to be there for a long time.

I hope they hire Dudley to help build the program and show how football is supposed to be played and worry about a younger coach later.
So exactly how is football supposed to be played? I didn't hear all these naysayers in 2008 when the Colonels were 12-2. Seems like they played the same type of football they do now. That's the Whitley way lets just patch the hole instead of fixing the roof. Let's just sell the farm to bring Dudley here and worry about the backlash later. I feel this is another Deaton hire coming.
You got to have the players in order to be the best. I dont care how good the coach is. You got to have A LOT of people from pee wee football on up that are WILLING to put the time in. Everyone wants to have a Dynsasty like the had down at Hoover, Alabama all those years but nobody is willing to sacrifice and put in all the necessary time. A quick fix isnt the answer. Dudley possibly could come in and win the district because Harlan County loses 25 Seniors this year, Perry loses some really good skill guys, and Letcher Central is still young. But can Dudley play with Pulaski County or Madison Southern. Probably not.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:So exactly how is football supposed to be played? I didn't hear all these naysayers in 2008 when the Colonels were 12-2. Seems like they played the same type of football they do now. That's the Whitley way lets just patch the hole instead of fixing the roof. Let's just sell the farm to bring Dudley here and worry about the backlash later. I feel this is another Deaton hire coming.

I agree with how is football suppose to be played. 2008 Whitley averaged over 300 yards rushing a game and 60 passing.
I'm not sure Dudley would be a Deaton hire. I think he may be a lifetime coach. So, if Whitley pulls it off he could stay as long as his health holds up.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:If Dudley takes you will know by tomorrow. Mark it down.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it's not Dudley???????
FormerJacket72 Wrote:So exactly how is football supposed to be played? I didn't hear all these naysayers in 2008 when the Colonels were 12-2. Seems like they played the same type of football they do now. That's the Whitley way lets just patch the hole instead of fixing the roof. Let's just sell the farm to bring Dudley here and worry about the backlash later. I feel this is another Deaton hire coming.

they were one dimensional and had no passing game in 2008 is why they lost to Highlands. if I were a jackets fan I wouldn't worry much about who Whitley hires anyway.
pjdoug Wrote:they were one dimensional and had no passing game in 2008 is why they lost to Highlands. if I were a jackets fan I wouldn't worry much about who Whitley hires anyway.

Soooooo if Whitley had passed the ball more they would have beaten FTH in 08. WE have a coach, pjdoug
Your not a Jacket fan pjdoug. But you post constantly on the Williamsburg thread. You add about the same there as you do here. Nothing!.
I'm not here to entertain you
It will not be Dudley. Told you all yesterday mark it down. They will open up the process and go to plan B.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:It will not be Dudley. Told you all yesterday mark it down. They will open up the process and go to plan B.

For sure?
^
Im sure the Bell County fan was at the Whitley BOE and knows exactly whats going on.

Of the million post in this thread, only 5-10 have any legitimate substance. None of which come from bell or wburg fans.
I forgot GUT is Scott Paul's Athletic Advisor. So which team do you root for? You have ties to Corbin, Whitley and Williamsburg?

As for your one dimensional comment...do you really think Dudley is going to sling the ball all over the field? Like I said when things are going well everyone is on board but as soon as the water gets a little choppy they all jump ship and point fingers. Seems everyone is a closet coach. All I can say is march your but down to the BOE and put your application in if you are no overqualified.

And lastly, am I not allowed to root for all the local teams??? Or
Is that another violation?
Don't entertain pj. Add something of substance.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next