Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
insideinfo Wrote:The Whitley fans can only hope it turns out that good, I would hope if this Dudley thing has any truth to it and does not work out he would be plan B. From my past experience they will probably end up with Larry Anderson. LOL

Think about it. Duncum took a very weak program and became successful at N Laurel. He had no support and very little talent. He also played QB at Union and was very successful. He's now at Corbin and one of the few coaches the players like. Lynn Camp was nuts for not taking him two years ago. If he gets the Whitley job, I guarantee you 5-8 kids transfer immediately from Corbin. If Whitley is smart they will announce it before Christmas break. From what I hear, he and Campbell use to be buddies as well. He'll also be walking the halls getting those big athletes out for football. He can really relate to the kids. Plus he'll be much cheaper than Dudley and is a teacher. Can't believe Gut is not talking about this :eyeroll:
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by oldhound70s - 12-12-2013, 05:14 PM