•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
541 post and 90% are meaningless.
^
You got that right
season is over now.time to hire a coach
pjdoug Wrote:season is over now.time to hire a coach

Unless Coach Hilton accepts I don't think there will be a hire before Feb. 1st
Chips are falling boys, Whitley's new coach just resigned at his old post. Heads will turn with this move.
I think Dale is just going to stay at FTH and be AD.
William Muney Wrote:Chips are falling boys, Whitley's new coach just resigned at his old post. Heads will turn with this move.

I hope so:Thumbs:
William Muney Wrote:Chips are falling boys, Whitley's new coach just resigned at his old post. Heads will turn with this move.

I think Dale could get a special teams job
maybe Dudley can learn something from him.
What is the word??? Will the King of the Mountain coach take the job?
PRIDE101 Wrote:What is the word??? Will the King of the Mountain coach take the job?

Whitley County will be King of the Mountains:1:
Coach Hilton will make a decision before Christmas break.
I figure Dale Mueller will take this job. :popcorn:
Hilton will be the man. Today is the last day of finals at UPike. When everyone is gone for the break the news will come out. Hilton will be a Colonel. WOW can't wait for them to come to Log Mountain.
Colonel Dud

Confusednicker:

Has a nice ring to it!!
I told you boys in OCT he was going to be coming!! I heard it would be during or after Xmas break when he accepts or declines. I also heard Roark from Corbin was coming too!!
I heard from a friend, who heard it from another guy he works with, who goes to
Church with a lady that is married to a Texas Alum that said Mack Brown wasn't in Florida recruiting, he was seen leaving the WCBOE. Don't hold it to me that's just what I heard. So move over Dudley the Mack Daddy is coming to town.
Well, my cousin's boyfriend's sister works with a guy who used to live with my aunt. Their next door neighbor's repairman said this was total bull.
I swear, Gut. You've got 588 posts and 16,500 looks. Isn't that enough already?
I have been out of the area for a day or two and not been able to hear the local rumors, nothing new here, but I will say that the longer it goes, the chances of Coach Hilton returning to the high school ranks at Whitley County become longer and longer. I check this thread for information and mostly what I see are jokes. Some of you guys should take your act to a comedy club. Only going to be in town for about three days and am looking forward to hearing the local rumor mill.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I heard from a friend, who heard it from another guy he works with, who goes to
Church with a lady that is married to a Texas Alum that said Mack Brown wasn't in Florida recruiting, he was seen leaving the WCBOE. Don't hold it to me that's just what I heard. So move over Dudley the Mack Daddy is coming to town.

I heard it was the Wburg BOE, but they told Mack he could never match the superiority of Herron.
Just hearsay though.
what an awesome coaching staff Whitley County is putting together
I heard Joker Phillips was going to be interviewed next Tuesday. Florida was going to release him after 1 season he went from Head Coach at UK to Wide Recievers Coach and Recruiting Coordinator to now looking for High School Openings back in his home state of Kentucky. That would be a good hire he could be bring in good players and top notch coaches and go 4-6. He is looking though.
I think these 5A east jobs are more attractive than any in the state. A solid program is waiting to take the reigns and be "the man" in that side, Harlan County is close now. Southwestern and Pulaski County would both be attractive jobs to outside coaches due to their middle school success, but Whitley County can't be far behind. The only fault with Southwestern is it seems the middle school program may be fading, heard lots of kids are quitting. If Whitley can pull a coach that gets the kids out and maybe steals one or two from Burg or Corbin... then they'll have something. Regardless, a good coach at Whitley and Southwestern can make the next few years VERY interesting with SWHS, PCHS, WCHS, and Harlan County all improving.
pjdoug Wrote:what an awesome coaching staff Whitley County is putting together

Who are they? I only hear one name. Does that make a staff??

I think they should have given the job to Coach Gibbs! Now they are looking for a "NAME" coach and hoping he will say yes. Gonna have to pay him a fortune and give his wife a job and... Oh well, guess we have plenty of money to give him.
It's Greg Duncum from Corbin. Former head coach at N Laurel and assistant at Corbin.
oldhound70s Wrote:It's Greg Duncum from Corbin. Former head coach at N Laurel and assistant at Corbin.

NO!
footballfanatic33 Wrote:Who are they? I only hear one name. Does that make a staff??

I think they should have given the job to Coach Gibbs! Now they are looking for a "NAME" coach and hoping he will say yes. Gonna have to pay him a fortune and give his wife a job and... Oh well, guess we have plenty of money to give him.

it was a joke.have you not read the thread? Why should they give it to Gibbs? so they can go 1-9 again?
I heard the government was subsidizing teams with losing records and allowing them to bailout their sports programs to get them back on an even playing field. I think it was part of the Obamacare act. Something to do with mental health, but again that's hearsay.

And yes this whole thread is a joke. Kind of like talking about winning the lottery and what you would do with them money, just to go bak to work as broke as you started. I guess if your going to dream, dream big, right?
Curly Wrote:I have been out of the area for a day or two and not been able to hear the local rumors, nothing new here, but I will say that the longer it goes, the chances of Coach Hilton returning to the high school ranks at Whitley County become longer and longer. I check this thread for information and mostly what I see are jokes. Some of you guys should take your act to a comedy club. Only going to be in town for about three days and am looking forward to hearing the local rumor mill.

This thread was dedicated to improve, didn't you know??

ballboy Wrote:I heard Joker Phillips was going to be interviewed next Tuesday. Florida was going to release him after 1 season he went from Head Coach at UK to Wide Recievers Coach and Recruiting Coordinator to now looking for High School Openings back in his home state of Kentucky. That would be a good hire he could be bring in good players and top notch coaches and go 4-6. He is looking though.

I don't think Joker could make it at the HS level!

pjdoug Wrote:it was a joke.have you not read the thread? Why should they give it to Gibbs? so they can go 1-9 again?

^^
Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next