Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
E's Army Wrote:Gut you have as many posts as anyone and you are still clueless. You have not got better with time. Your mighty Colonels stunk the place up. You switched to the Hounds and they took 3 beatings. Your perception is far off base. Pick your team for next year Hounds or Colonels. Williamsburg will have more wins. As quick as you turned on Jim Black we know you have no character or loyalty.

:biglmao:

I never "switched" to the Hounds.
Corbin was winning, and i was congratualating them on that. Is there something wrong with supporting another team? As far as Corbin itself goes, your looking at the furthest thing from a fan that school has ever had. Just because I pick a team to win a ballgame doesnt mean i care for them. I picked MS to beat Harlan County last week, and it doesnt make me a MS fan. It just meant i made the right pick.

As for Whitley, I expressed my constant dismay for the job being done. It was obvious who the blame relied on when you can barely field enough varsity players to play the game. That issue was resolved, and believe me when i say, if things go the way i hope they do, I will be the new coaches biggest fan.

As for Wburg, nothing personal, but the town itself makes me want to drive off a cliff. And we'll leave it at that. Goodluck with Hazard. I hope you finally win one.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by RunItUpTheGut - 11-17-2013, 02:08 AM