•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Who knows but i perosnally belive it will be an assistant coach that is already in the program!!!!:flame:Confusederiously:
Where has the GUT been? We are knee deep in a coaching change discussion and he has gone missing. He must have one of those real jobs where they have restricted internet access or realizes we are onto his sketchy posts.
I think he may be lurking on US 119.....chasing the road whores.
Smile
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Where has the GUT been? We are knee deep in a coaching change discussion and he has gone missing. He must have one of those real jobs where they have restricted internet access or realizes we are onto his sketchy posts.

He's picking out the new grill for his ultimate Friday Night Dog's!
Granny Bear Wrote:I think he may be lurking on US 119.....chasing the road whores.
Smile

When I played for WC, we called that recruiting!!!!!!!!!!
OldJacket Wrote:Might not be a bad idea to bring someone in for 3-4 years then give Cody Jones a shot.

:biglmao:

No.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Where has the GUT been? We are knee deep in a coaching change discussion and he has gone missing. He must have one of those real jobs where they have restricted internet access or realizes we are onto his sketchy posts.

Yes i do. Try it.
Good player/ college player/ good person/ smart/ be around the game all his life.----All these things by themselves don't make a good coach.
footballfever Wrote:OUT. S Laurel, L Camp, Clay, Rock, KC, NL
IN. PLD, Harlan Co, Hazard, Pineville, Wburg, Danville, Mboro, Someret, Bell, Corbin.
Are any of these correct or are you not at liberty to disclose?

I just told you i didnt think it would be a local hire. I also never said Gibbs was my second pick. I said that I believe he is Whitleys third pick.

BTW, Ysidro has been named interim coach until hiring is over. Thats interesting.

I will say this though. My top two choices havent even been mentioned!
footballfever Wrote:OK your top choice still in playoffs. Your 2nd is out and Gibbs your 3rd choice?
You confuse me ALOT. You appear to have a list of 3 you want a list of 3 you heard. Are they close to the same or the same?
You have said Dudley all along now he's not on your top 3 BUT is he on the schools top 3?

FormerJacket72 Wrote:He just throws a bunch if names out there so if it actually happens he can say he was right and beat on his chest..

I tell ya what then.
Wait for it in the papers. I will discuss it with who i want in PM's, and maybe they will tell you if im right or not when its all said and done.

Im not misleading anyone. Just been quiet on the issue.

I guess we'll have to wait and see....
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Here is a name I'd like to see Whitley go after, Greg Duncum. Great coach and the kids love him.:flame:

So none of the other coaches are good?

So none of the kids love their other coaches?
I think GUT is hinting toward Haywood..... That would stir things up in Belfry!!!
So you must work for the Whitley county school system then??? You know all of that insider info.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:So you must work for the Whitley county school system then??? You know all of that insider info.

I dont know that ive actually seen you make a post where you were right.

Its literally every post post you make, your off. Its like shooting 0-life.
jw4914 Wrote:I think GUT is hinting toward Haywood..... That would stir things up in Belfry!!!

Nah.

Dont bring the Belfry loons in here. We will get over taken and lose the discussion.
See ya in the funny papers.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...4fPW6E5LP4]

Wont be back until tomorrow....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nah.

Dont bring the Belfry loons in here. We will get over taken and lose the discussion.

I like my Belfry Buddies..... I just wanted to stir the pot!!!!:hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I tell ya what then.
Wait for it in the papers. I will discuss it with who i want in PM's, and maybe they will tell you if im right or not when its all said and done.

Im not misleading anyone. Just been quiet on the issue.

I guess we'll have to wait and see....

Will you actually PM your other profiles or just say GUT was right.:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
So how would you know they named Ysidro as interim coach until they hired someone???
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:See ya in the funny papers.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...4fPW6E5LP4]

Wont be back until tomorrow....

okay 10-10 GUT
The only person that would know of I were right would be you and you have not exactly been truthful to all the eager readers of this forum. You lead everyone in one direction and when they call you out you say I was just kidding. You know I am right, but hey try and take the heat off of yourself by calling me a liar. Come to expect that from the GUT.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I just told you i didnt think it would be a local hire. I also never said Gibbs was my second pick. I said that I believe he is Whitleys third pick.

BTW, Ysidro has been named interim coach until hiring is over. Thats interesting.

I will say this though. My top two choices havent even been mentioned!

Never said he was. Ask if he was your 3rd choice or schools?
So your 1st choice is still in playoffs but not 1 of the schools I mentioned.Your 2nd choice is out of the playoffs but not 1 of the schools I mentioned. Interesting
Its going to take time no matter who they hire to be consistently good. It starts from a feeder system and all the coaches working together running the same system imo. My sophomore year JCHS went 0-10 under Bill Music. What hurt us a lot is we played in a tough 4A district and the feeder system was no where near what it is now. His last year at JCHS they went 10-0 for the first time. Hiring the right coach is instrumental in building this type of system. Also having the kids and parents to understand that its a building process is another.
Ysidro being interim is in the newspapers.
Gut PM this Colonel and tell me who you think they will hire?
pjdoug Wrote:Ysidro being interim is in the newspapers.

He is a Principal. He will just take care of day to day business until coach is hired.
pjdoug Wrote:Gut PM this Colonel and tell me who you think they will hire?

RIUTG has know ideal 64SUR Confusednicker:
Larkey at Harlan County
no no no!
NO WAY LARKEY LEAVES HARLAN COUNTY TO START OVER AT A STRUGGLING TEAM. Larkey will retire from Harlan County as head coach when he is ready, then I believe he will help his son at NL. And that is a maybe, he and Mrs. Larkey might just wanna follow their son and cheer him on. And ride away in the sunset being a VERY successful coach!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next