Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
topnotch Wrote:I have said it before and I will say it now. the head coach is not the problem, the problem is, the coaching and the administration of the middle school and the elementary programs, A good start would be two middle school teams yes two teams run completely indepently of each other in the with full schedules and no inner changing of players what so ever in order tp fit the won loss situation and rule that both teams must run both offense and defense teams. NO CUSSING JUST COACHING

So what you are saying is that the elementary and middle schools should not try to WIN games. They should just play and give everyone a participation trophy. You must be an Obama man. When do kids get taught how to win or that they are not ALWAYS gonna be given something just because they play?
I am sure that there are some things that could be changed in the system , but what you are saying is impossible to do. Go anywhere in the state and find a team that doesn't play at least some kids both ways or play kids up sometimes. It doesn't happen that way at that level. Coaches want to win and to do that you play your best 11.
You simply sound like a parent that had a kid that didn't get to play as much as you thought they should.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by footballfanatic33 - 11-11-2013, 09:44 AM