Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Williamsburg 11/15/13
XBox is the only one dumb enough to not know who his quarterback was.
Mr.November Wrote:Great Kid.. Good athlete.. But there are just too many better kids in front of him for that position. His best chance of being the QB will be his Jr and Sr Season. But if that is the case he probably will be moved to a different school.

I missed something, he is just an 8th grader. Freshmen don't usually start in high school, Who could possibly know what he will develop into in two years. he may very well be a linebacker? I know he is already in 8th grade over 6 ft tall from what I have seen he could play about any where he wants to he is probably the most talked about 8th grader in the state. Williamsburg is a small school who is enjoying great success and is so fortunate to have a young man like him in both athletics and in our class rooms. I hope we have more like him.
topnotch Wrote:I guarantee your one of those Williamsburg wannaB's you are all new posters you got together to support one little short xbox coach. You all would not know a tight end from a band director.
On the contrary, a tight end can be used for multiple things: such as blocking and catching passes. They typically run shorter routes over the middle and to the sideline to take the pressure off of the receivers and vice versa. The band director is simply self-explanatory. As for your wistful, very simplistic attack on me..wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something
64SUR Wrote:I smell a skunk Jesus and it you,what make you think he is not a qb :Cheerlead
Why is it so difficult of a task for some of you to not accept but at least acknowledge that other opinions beside yours exist? I simply believe the kid has a chance to play more immediately and help the team more at another position.
You might be right notch. I can’t believe I am saying that... Who knows how he will develop. But the facts are there are other kids that have more potential to be better.. Faster and more throwing power.. Things that Williamsburg's offense relies on. But none of this is even going to be a factor if he isn’t at Williamsburg. The past speaks for its self.
Mr.November Wrote:You might be right notch. I can’t believe I am saying that... Who knows how he will develop. But the facts are there are other kids that have more potential to be better.. Faster and more throwing power.. Things that Williamsburg's offense relies on. But none of this is even going to be a factor if he isn’t at Williamsburg. The past speaks for its self.

I am not a coach but I am neither a coach wanna B . I Do know you can't put on a set of headphones and get someone to call you a coordinator and parade up and down in front of fans and be a coach, YOUR NOT.. What you are going to do if you keep running your mouth (word gets back to people)- is do great damage to a great program. Please, Please turn it loose. people you don't even know are trying to keep this thing together. please give us a chance. Step forward not backward.
lol.. Topnotch you are such a smart person..
Mr.November Wrote:lol.. Topnotch you are such a smart person..

Imagine how well you 2 would like each other if you pulled for different teams?
Mr.November Wrote:You might be right notch. I can’t believe I am saying that... Who knows how he will develop. But the facts are there are other kids that have more potential to be better.. Faster and more throwing power.. Things that Williamsburg's offense relies on. But none of this is even going to be a factor if he isn’t at Williamsburg. The past speaks for its self.

Yeah just look what happened to his brother Dalton came in playing fullback:eyeroll: he could have stayed at Whitley County and been part of that great mess and 1-11 season: someone made the right choice for him.Mr November you are not even a want to be, just a small pimple on large:moon: no one cares what you think. Take Dalton,Jefferson,Wilson,Lamorie,Kissinger,Sanders,Brintley,and Sulfridge that are transfers how did this happen? And what kind of team would we have without them. And if the past speaks for it's self I fell sorry for you when that dark day comes around again.As for the middle school This message is a direct quote from Mr. Sizemore and is intended for all those spineless people who are cultured to follow and not lead,just keep setting in the stands and complaining while you see a championship team dismantled by a incompetent coach with a larger than life ego.As for Camron's situation the IQ of the middle school coaching staff was exposed and everyone in the state knows it heck my cousin that coaches Lexington Christian wanted to nominate them for MVP for their state championship.:biglmao:
SPUR64 Im not doing a 360, If your going to beat Hazard this is the year, your at Home and Hazard not as strong as they have been in the past 2 or 3 years. Your Yellowjackts are pretenders, pretenders, I still dont think Williamsurg will beat Hazard, When was the last time Williamsburg beat Hazard??? Its tradition Hazard will punch you in the mouth and the want to Bees will fly away. They have experience and size Hudson the bigest reciever you will face all year and Jones is a down hill train and the key is Mark Dixon will find a way to get the W dont compare scores with Pineville Hazard could have beat them 60 so yes your Pretenders, your not even close to getting to Bowling Green even if you do beat Hazard. SORRY for telling the TRUTH!!!
ballboy Wrote:SPUR64 Im not doing a 360, If your going to beat Hazard this is the year, your at Home and Hazard not as strong as they have been in the past 2 or 3 years. Your Yellowjackts are pretenders, pretenders, I still dont think Williamsurg will beat Hazard, When was the last time Williamsburg beat Hazard??? Its tradition Hazard will punch you in the mouth and the want to Bees will fly away. They have experience and size Hudson the bigest reciever you will face all year and Jones is a down hill train and the key is Mark Dixon will find a way to get the W dont compare scores with Pineville Hazard could have beat them 60 so yes your Pretenders, your not even close to getting to Bowling Green even if you do beat Hazard. SORRY for telling the TRUTH!!!

Down year what do you mean Hazard has a 10-1 record and we are 8-2 Don't be sorry.We oh Hazard a down year. SORRY for telling the TRUTH!!!! :biglmao:
ballboy Wrote:SPUR64 Im not doing a 360, If your going to beat Hazard this is the year, your at Home and Hazard not as strong as they have been in the past 2 or 3 years. Your Yellowjackts are pretenders, pretenders, I still dont think Williamsurg will beat Hazard, When was the last time Williamsburg beat Hazard??? Its tradition Hazard will punch you in the mouth and the want to Bees will fly away. They have experience and size Hudson the bigest reciever you will face all year and Jones is a down hill train and the key is Mark Dixon will find a way to get the W dont compare scores with Pineville Hazard could have beat them 60 so yes your Pretenders, your not even close to getting to Bowling Green even if you do beat Hazard. SORRY for telling the TRUTH!!!

Ball,boy I'll take your word for it if you say you could have beaten Pineville by 60 I believe you, I know it would have been difficult to score - 54 points in the last 5 minutes and 24 seconds of the 4th quarter but,:Thumbs: if you say so I believe you.
Its obvious that topnotch, Cherokee, and E's Army are big butt buddies. From what I've heard and from parenting my kids if the coach makes a decision I go with it. I heard and correct me if I'm wrong Cherokee your son choose in ONE practice to go to wide receiver? Then when you heard you made him quit that sounds like a great parent don't you all think so? making you kid quit on his team because YOU as the parent don't like his position. Cherokee you must of been a QB in high school or something lol. Fact is if anyone cost them a championship it would be you and not the " Short X Box Coach" if I'm not mistaking the head coach is Matt Jones who played for the University of the Cumberland's and has had a good coaching career. I find it hard to take the butt buddies statements on this one blaming the coach's.
topnotch Wrote:Ball,boy I'll take your word for it if you say you could have beaten Pineville by 60 I believe you, I know it would have been difficult to score - 54 points in the last 5 minutes and 24 seconds of the 4th quarter but,:Thumbs: if you say so I believe you.

Wait a minute hear you telling me 2yrs ago ballboy Y'all had a down year when you beat mayfield 24-6 mysonis55 is freaking out after reading this. Ask for forgiveness quick before you get a school lesson from Mayfield fans :thanks:
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Its obvious that topnotch, Cherokee, and E's Army are big butt buddies. From what I've heard and from parenting my kids if the coach makes a decision I go with it. I heard and correct me if I'm wrong Cherokee your son choose in ONE practice to go to wide receiver? Then when you heard you made him quit that sounds like a great parent don't you all think so? making you kid quit on his team because YOU as the parent don't like his position. Cherokee you must of been a QB in high school or something lol. Fact is if anyone cost them a championship it would be you and not the " Short X Box Coach" if I'm not mistaking the head coach is Matt Jones who played for the University of the Cumberland's and has had a good coaching career. I find it hard to take the butt buddies statements on this one blaming the coach's.
First place if you let an 8th grade k id choose where to go play you already lost.
topnotch Wrote:First place if you let an 8th grade k id choose where to go play you already lost.

I was thinking the same thing Topnotch Mr.Clutcher heard you was right when someone start a sentence with I heard Clutcher23 let it go and let's play pineville and then beat hazard bulldog :Cheerlead
Clutch it sounds like you and Xbox are the butt buddies. Move on middle school season is over. Do not be a divisive force. On Friday we should all be cheering for the Orange. Bring a box for XBox to stand on so he can see the game.
Matt Jones I am sorry you were drug into this. I can say this about you, no one ever has, as far as I know even so much has referred to you in any way. You as far as I am concerned have been drug into this, it should have never happened.
This thread has went south big time...
bac2369 Wrote:This thread has went south big time...

That's why we have responsible, reliable, dependable moderators to close threads like this. :notworthy
footballfever Wrote:That's why we have responsible, reliable, dependable moderators to close threads like this. :notworthy

Man you Whitley county fans need to cheer for Williamsburg football or start a Whitley county Basketball thread or join us an watch us beat pineville and THE HAZARD BULLDOG Confusednicker: Heck just pm RIUTG Whitley fan
Who's xbox then? Isn't Matt Jones the Head coach? Your right this form has went south but I'm so sick of hearing all this daddy ball stuff and his get up gang. Specially Topnotch he always is saying he's for the program but is always bashing and making false statements. We should just concentrate on High school E, but in every post you are having a love affair with Xbox and that kinda makes it hard to move on don't you think? You all are the reason this form is a joke complain about stuff you bring up shows your all's intelligence.
64SUR Wrote:Man you Whitley county fans need to cheer for Williamsburg football or start a Whitley county Basketball thread or join us an watch us beat pineville and THE HAZARD BULLDOG Confusednicker: Heck just pm RIUTG Whitley fan

Well I was actually making fun of the moderators since they never do anything to keep threads on topic, RIUGUT, as I continue off topic. Actually a big Burg fan.
Stay thirsty my friends, good luck!
On Maden (X-BOX)
WILLIAMSBURG 56
PINEVILLE 49

KHSAA PLAYOFFS
WILLIAMSBURG 68
PINEVILLE 00
:Shaking::Cheerlead:Shaking::Cheerlead:Shaking::Cheerlead
Hazard is coming. Hazard is coming.
footballfever Wrote:Well I was actually making fun of the moderators since they never do anything to keep threads on topic, RIUGUT, as I continue off topic. Actually a big Burg fan.
Stay thirsty my friends, good luck!

Hey footballfever i really did not intend calling you a whitley fan.reading some of these comment posted by Mr.November,Mr.Clutch and footballfanatic33 makes me wonder why they get upset.I want to think these guys are williamsburg fans or they want to blame someone for the middleschool playoff.I hope this subject want be brought back up.:please:
Your problem is not Williamsburg, Hazard, your problem is, your overated tweety birds are getting closer to a date with Beechwood.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard is coming. Hazard is coming.

mysonis55 Hazard is coming and hazard will leave 11-15-13 around 9.40 pm to return to Basketball season with a 11-2 football record Man its going to feel good.:partyhard
You been tippin the bottle again, I see.
You could pick up 11 off the street and beat Pineville,and campbellsville. I was not talking about the year Hazard won the state Title they was no world beaters either.