Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 62 at Knott County Central 6
Sep 7, 2006
Clay County 62 at Knott County Central 6
I guess Knott Central is not as good as hyped!.....Dang this was a blow out....I heard it could have been worse.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

stepp has done a great job there
I dont kno what happend out there what ever it was it was BAD....It made me sick, to watch KCC lose like that when they gave it there all on SC...its sad
yeah it was pretty bad but kcc didn't play to there potential but congrats to clay co. on a great game and good luck with the rest of their season and i would like to say something i saw that i thought was smart of kcc even though they lost and it was where they moved lindon to wide reciever and ratliff to qb because towards the end of the game their passing game was pretty impresive and i feel if they had been passing that way at the begining of the game it would have been alot closer
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah it was pretty bad but kcc didn't play to there potential but congrats to clay co. on a great game and good luck with the rest of their season and i would like to say something i saw that i thought was smart of kcc even though they lost and it was where they moved lindon to wide reciever and ratliff to qb because towards the end of the game their passing game was pretty impresive and i feel if they had been passing that way at the begining of the game it would have been alot closer
I agree that KCC did not play to their potential, but when will they start? They seem to just bend over and take it when faced against a descent team. I am not just talking about this year only, but the past several years. As far as KCC moving Lindon to WR and the passing game working towards the end, I would guess that CCHS had let up and may have had some subs in based on the score. I wish KCC the best, but they were not prepared for this game and hopefully will get some pride and get tired of getting thrashed every game against descent opponants. There is no excuse for this kind of performance, they have better athletes and should at least compete! I expect more from the kids and I think that if people stop making excuses for the lack of performance and start questioning the preparation of the team, whether it be from a coaching standpoint, or a player standpoint. It is unacceptable for the team to get embarrassed be a team that is descent, not even "good" IMO.

kcc had a bad night and were playing against a very good team... kcc doesnt have the secondary on defence that is needed to stop a passing team like clay county .... but the knott county boys were at and odds of 11 to 15 people... i mean the refs had called the game very poorly and they couldnt have done any worse of a job calling the game. but yea its not all the refs fault kcc played a very very very horrible game... they better get their act togeather
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:kcc had a bad night and were playing against a very good team... kcc doesnt have the secondary on defence that is needed to stop a passing team like clay county .... but the knott county boys were at and odds of 11 to 15 people... i mean the refs had called the game very poorly and they couldnt have done any worse of a job calling the game. but yea its not all the refs fault kcc played a very very very horrible game... they better get their act togeather
I know that they have the coaching staff to have a descent team at KCC if the kids will listen and perform. The coaching staff cannot play the game for the kids or "make" them learn the system and perform, so I think that until the kids are ready to throw away their ego's and realize that they know nothing about football and listen to the qualified coaches they have, they will continue to be a bad team!

congrats CC
Congrats to Clay on the win
congrats to caly but kcc should have done better but good game for kcc for playing agianst 15 people on the field adt the saem time
legendkiller Wrote:I dont kno what happend out there what ever it was it was BAD....It made me sick, to watch KCC lose like that when they gave it there all on SC...its sad

gave it there all at sc? if that was there all then all i have to say is hahahahahahahahahahaha cause they suck something bad...if anyone thought they would even get over 7 pts playing clay co then u dont know much about football or caly co....
Ouch..told ya KCC would do this...they can't pick on little small Single A schools anymore now can they???
Congrats to Clay County!!
clay co is stepping up