Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A region predictions?
Lets get some predictions. Who will be the region 1-4 winners?
Caldwell County
DeSales
NCC
Prestonsburg
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Caldwell County
DeSales
NCC
Prestonsburg

Pburg? ehhh:dontthink
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:Pburg? ehhh:dontthink

You don't expect me to pick against my Blackcats do you?

I have faith in these boys.
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:Pburg? ehhh:dontthink

I'll second BCF. The Blackcats will take region 4 because it's their turn this year (though it's even more likely next year).

Confusednicker:
oneijoe Wrote:I'll second BCF. The Blackcats will take region 4 because it's their turn this year (though it's even more likely next year).

Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:
Newport Cath and Caldwell, Desales is the sleeper and look for Somerset to make a run.
Caldwell County vs Somerset :welcome: from 64sur
I see middlesboro or somerset out of Region 4. No way Prestonsburg can get by Boro or Somerset
Region 1 Caldwell Co
Region 2 CAL
Region 3 NCC
Region 4 Danville

State Champion Caldwell County
Runner Up NCC
Caldwell, DeSales, NCC, Somerset.
Same final 4 from last year.
ColtPride Wrote:Same final 4 from last year.

I wouldn't mind that happening. The DeSales @ Caldwel County game atmosphere would be crazy, to say the least. Last year's game at Fairdale was amazing, and the Tiger faithful had to travel 2 1/2 hours. I can't imagine how many fans would show up for the rematch in Princeton! Ask Mayfield's fans, get there EARLY. I got to my seat at 4:15 for a 7 o'clock game. Would love to meet up an chat if this game happens, Colt.
It's the time of the year to be good and get lucky. The teams that are healthy and stay healthy have a much better chance to reach the carpet. Some team will get hot and out preform what all are prediction. Final 4, Caldwell DeSales NCC and Somerset. West better not overlook East. Good luck to all. Go Jumpers!!!!
Caldwell
CAL
NCC
Mboro
NCC and CAL in the finals, why? Caldwell is overlooking everyone.
Caldwell:1:
There must be something wrong with your graphic because it says number 2 on my screen. Like we've said in earlier threads, none of this matters now because it will all play out in a couple weeks, but this sure is fun!
:rockon:Caldwell County
DeSales
NCC
Somerset