• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams 22 Betsy Layne 14 GRADE SCHOOL
Great Game !

Adams scores with :33 left to win !

Great effort from both teams !
sorry to hear that...i would have like to seen the cats win it
JWBN4EA Wrote:sorry to hear that...i would have like to seen the cats win it
The cats(Blackcats) did win.....lol......just kidding with ya
yea but id say they aint gonna be nobody beat adams at adams....That it pretty bad
bobcater Wrote:yea but id say they aint gonna be nobody beat adams at adams....That it pretty bad
Why do you say that?
congrats ADAMS
Congrats go out to the AMS Blackcats
Congrats AMS ! BL had some big owe boys out there !
Congrats to Adams
Because they aint nobody gonna beat adams in a close game at home with the same refs as they have had for 5 years
martin county plays adams next week, how do you think they will fair?
aw,they scored with 30 seconds left...Thats gotta suck,I was hoping BL would on won it
Congrat to Both Teams!!
bobcater Wrote:Because they aint nobody gonna beat adams in a close game at home with the same refs as they have had for 5 years

You have no idea what you are talking about! One of the refs just moved to this area this year, and one did not ref any of adams games at home the last two years. By the way, Adams had 12 penalties and Betsy Layne had 4, you do the Math!
Betsy Layne has a great coach and team, don't take away from a great game by crying over the refs!!!!!!
footballfrenzy Wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about! One of the refs just moved to this area this year, and one did not ref any of adams games at home the last two years. By the way, Adams had 12 penalties and Betsy Layne had 4, you do the Math!
Betsy Layne has a great coach and team, don't take away from a great game by crying over the refs!!!!!!

Thats Right
who does both teams play next friday
they wont play on Friday. That's high school. BL plays Allen on Tuesday.
they wont play on Friday. That's high school. BL plays Allen on Tuesday though.
Stay on topic folks AMS & BL game
Adams doesn't cheat. We are just good
Adams doesn't need to cheat. We are just that good