Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville/Millard score
Pikeville over Millard 18-0. Pikeville scores 6 in the first and 12 in the second quarter. They stop millard in the red zone in the 3rd and stop them again on the one yard line later on to hold both teams scoreless in the second half. Very hard hitting game.
u know it did u see that linemen get that td
man hes a hard hittin linemen
i see no arguement is the statement that pikeville, millard, and belfry are the hardest hitting teams in pike.
i don't think that i would put P-ville in there with Belfry....i don't have anything against them its just that Belfry has always been a hard hitting team and P-ville hasn't
good job pikeville way to pull it out.
2 shutouts on defense this year, lets keep it up
JWBN4EA Wrote:i don't think that i would put P-ville in there with Belfry....i don't have anything against them its just that Belfry has always been a hard hitting team and P-ville hasn't

i rlly think pikeville could beat belfry this year and they play them this saturday
im pullin for pikeville
pikeville will beat belfry for sure.
if everyone thinks pville will beat belfry..what about belfry/millard game? score predictions?
depends on which team they play... 7th grade team or 8th grade team..... there is a difference there!!!! Their 8th grade team is good, not taking away from the 7th grade team but they are a quick team!!
Congrats to Pikeville. This one was a hard lose for Millard. Great bunch of players. Keep your heads up.
there is another thread on this game
closed