Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Freshman team Quit?
Word is that Phelps freshman cancelled their game with Belfry tonight because they all quit! Is this true?? If so thats sad for the kids!
They shouldn't, just because they can't win that dosn't mean they shouldn't give up
I hope they didnt tho
So are they having a bad year? I Hadn't heard.
i felt a ripple in the force
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:So are they having a bad year? I Hadn't heard.

I think so
I hate that for the kids.....
NYY10 Wrote:They shouldn't, just because they can't win that dosn't mean they shouldn't give up

What the heck makes you think they cant win? Have you ever played a down of football in your life? If you havent you need to find you another hobby other than posting to your own post and taking up space....I use to think you were full of crap,now I know you are....Phelps due to the numbers may not have enough 9th graders to play without hurting the Varsity....Man get off those kids,
you do know, he is a tard..right wavefan?
if phelps dont have a freshman team thats not bad. alot of teams dont have freshamn teams due to reasons. mostly they dont have enough. if phelps dont have a freshman team that just means all the players will be rested for friday nights. phelps can win a game or 2 this season.
Coach Cline Wrote:you do know, he is a tard..right wavefan?

We need to be nice!

I hate to hear that about Phelps! It is very difficult for them due to the numbers!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Small school and NOT enough kids to fill the freshman team!!!
im sorry to hear that about Phelps
not quit, cancelled due to lack of players.
big difference imo
TRAIN85 Wrote:not quit, cancelled due to lack of players.
big difference imo

Thats great! I'm glad they didn't quit! It is a big difference....a huge difference. But if you read the thread title...the rumor was that the game was canceled because they quit. So I am glad to hear it was just that they didn't have enough. Maybe they can still get back on track. :Thumbs:
TRAIN85 Wrote:not quit, cancelled due to lack of players.
big difference imo
I agree with you, its a big difference.:thumpsup:
How does someone get this off track with information?? Not even a comparison! QUIT/CANCELLED....kinda like FULL/EMPTY...
This thread began with false information and is now closed...there is a difference in the team "quit" and the game was cancelled.
How many schools in eastern Ky have enough freshman for a freshman team?