Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co's Future
I think that powell is a very young team.They are starting several talented freshman/Sophmores on both sides of the ball.The Offensive line is goin to be huge in the next couple of years.What do you think about powell's future??
i dont know how good powell county will be in the future but they have an awsome qb thats hurt right now and number eight is injured, but they have a running back that is going to be great in the future of college ball.
I bet his number is #5
bigbill2 Wrote:I think that powell is a very young team.They are starting several talented freshman/Sophmores on both sides of the ball.The Offensive line is goin to be huge in the next couple of years.What do you think about powell's future??

Yea it will
i think when next year rolls around the best player on the field will probably be the quarterback number 2. with a little more work he will be passing for a crap load of yards. powells future is almost in focus, the seasons of being a laughing stock is just about over. with a little effort and dedication this year and the years to come will be a start of teh new powell county
robby your gay lol im not hurt
Had football for 19 years and Still no winning season ever.
You guys think cause you schedule Betsy lane and Phelps and small 1a teams it could give you a winning record. There is no guarunteed win for Powell no matter who you play. D-1 running back, NO WAY. The Tailback trys against Phelps and Betsy lane but there will be a NO-SHOW vs. West Carter. He's like 140lbs so no Major college crap here. The qb is a decent player for a 1st year guy, Could be good for Powell standards if he was properly coached. I see a new coach comming in next year and it will happen, Playing an easy schedule and still going 1-9 or 2-8. Please don't brag on yourselves #5 It's an oxy-moron, Your from Powell. As for the qb, You can be good but a good head coach will make you better. Next game aint at Powell, So mark down a big L BY ABOUT 40 VS. WEST CARTER.
hey mr football i think im a pretty good running back for my size. with better blocking and a better line i think i would be even better. not because of my size. but because of my heart. i never said you was hurt bill. i talk about myself because no one knows how good anyone is from powell and i want to be recognized a little bit. but you dont have to suck up to big bill so much. hes not going to date you.
RB#5 Wrote:but you dont have to suck up to big bill so much. hes not going to date you.

Keep it civil on here. Thanks

I'm really glad you are here trying to hype Powell County football. Just state your opinion and leave it at that.
I think RB#5 was talking about #11 being hurt....
future is very fogy.
I detect a little jealousy here. I don't see Bill talkin that he's a major college prospect and that tells me at least he has good sense. You say you have an awesome injured qb, What about the qb who is playing, Never said a word about him. I saw you guys vs. McCreary. The qb is the leader of your team and the guy is the best player you have bar-none. Not the other qb, The guy that's playing now. When the going gets tough #5 don't run hard, I know what I saw. Are you a first year player? or a guy that has simply never finished. Brag all you want#5 and mabey you are right about getting no blocking but 1-9 is on it's way .
i think powell co football will step it up in the next few years
#5 is possible one of the best running back to lace up his cleats for powell county ever. #2 has the potential to be the best qb that powell has ever had. trust me when the time gets tough our guys will step it up. WE WILL STEP IT UP!!!! #5 is one of the hardest working players in practice, he is a leader on the field. #2 is the same exact way. there are a number of players that take control of our team when it needs it, different people for different times. if you want to know how that it why dont you come to practice and watch it, or play more attention to the "supposed" games you have watched. bashing on powell is getting ridiculus, and as for the future down here, as long as we diont get any of the former coaches back here the ones now are fine, we will soon be a feared team.
Stroked,
Hate to break it to you pal, I live right next to Powell, Probably guess where.
We don't have a great football team over here, But I'm not getting on here saying we do either. I do know we have a head coach and staff who are expirienced coaches and we do have past tradition. There's a coach over here from Powell as a matter of fact who said no way he would go back. You don't want former coaches back like this guy cause then you would have to actually do something at practice.
This guy left Powell for a reason. These so-called coaches who don't know the first thing will not get it done. Coast, Have a fun time, You will be 1 and 9.
i dont really care where you live, and i could careless what former coaches say, they are all stupid in my book besides the ones i have now. and we are not going to go 1-9. you might but we wont.
Just about time to end this one.