Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Breathitt Co.
Sheldon Clark travels to the Riverbank to take on Breathitt. Predictions?
54-0 Breathitt! they will beat them so bad that they will put that Grigsby kid in and he has a broken leg!
Well this will be the end of Sheldon Clark horrible season. Hopefully they can learn from this year and improve for next season.

Breathitt Co 68
Sheldon Clark 8
Breathitt Co. rolls.....
Breathitt is getting better and better each week. Would love to see them make it to the Belfry game again.
Breathitt Co. 70
Sheldon Clark 7
Breathitt rolls
Breathitt Co. has improved dramatically as of late, should have no trouble with Sheldon Clark.

Breathitt Co. - 48

Sheldon Clark - 7
Sheldon Clark has literally fell off the face of the Commonwealth.
Breathitt by as many as they want.
Breathitt! Josh ward wont even be able to save Sheldon Clark!
Breathitt co 54
Sheldon Clark 06

Can only score about 50pts when they are a running clock :welcome: From williamsburg
SC in a close one
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:SC in a close one

You must be from Sheldon Clark, INBRED!:biglmao:
The Bobcats will be too strong. Breathitt Co. 52-6.
Breathitt 46 Sheldon Clark 14 Close in the beginning.
Sheldon Clark plays hard they r just down on kids . We better hope that all of our kids don't have to move away because the coal business is so bad , this is going to happen a lot in east ky the next two or there years, good luck two both teams .
RickJR Wrote:You must be from Sheldon Clark, INBRED!:biglmao:

Totally uncalled for and way to be a jerk
I doubt if SC is so bad that BC will beat them as bad as they want. BC may be on a roll but 4 of their last 5 games were against weak teams with losing records. I wouldn't take anything for granted with this BC team.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Totally uncalled for and way to be a jerk

I think I was stateing the truth, and the truth hurts:lame:
RickJR Wrote:You must be from Sheldon Clark, INBRED!:biglmao:

Says the guy named Rick JR...:lmao:
tough year for the Cardinals.
38-12 Bobcats!
RickJR Wrote:I think I was stateing the truth, and the truth hurts:lame:

Actually you were stating a stereotypical closed minded buffoonish opinion to offend young adults, but since you do not know the difference in "stating" and "stateing" no one is surprised. Rick Sr must be very proud.
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:Actually you were stating a stereotypical closed minded buffoonish opinion to offend young adults, but since you do not know the difference in "stating" and "stateing" no one is surprised. Rick Sr must be very proud.

He is very proud to be my father,
Ps: he would have said the same shit!
#The9FingerKiller:thatsfunn:dontthink
:please:
Bobcat4life2013 Wrote:Breathitt is getting better and better each week. Would love to see them make it to the Belfry game again.
Not to be mean, but you better just let Pike Central take care of you all because you don't want any of Belfry this year even in Jackson.
This Breathitt team has got heart and Im not saying we would beat Belfry, but you better believe they will play with everything they got. They're playing not just for their selves or each other, but also for 54. I think making it to Belfry and giving it their all will be a good season considering what all has happened. Goodluck tomorrow against Sheldon Clark boys. Hopefully will be a injury free game. God Bless
RickJR Wrote:He is very proud to be my father,
Ps: he would have said the same shit!
#The9FingerKiller:thatsfunn:dontthink

They're gonna be mad when they find you in the house with the humans again. You're supposed to stay in the little shed they built you in the back, remember?
Diogenes Wrote:They're gonna be mad when they find you in the house with the humans again. You're supposed to stay in the little shed they built you in the back, remember?
I know this don't apply to me because I am not from Sheldon Clark.:ChairHit::flame::biglmao::devilflam
bucslover68 Wrote::please:
Not to be mean, but you better just let Pike Central take care of you all because you don't want any of Belfry this year even in Jackson.

Nope we don't want any of Belfry we want all of Them!!! We will smake that ASS!:ChairHit::HitWall: