Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 46 Whitley 14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First Bold- You hurt my feelings.

Second Bold- Actually I lived in Colorado for a year due to work. Ask any of the other mods who know me.

Third Bold- My entire Career was under Campell in the seasons 98-01.

Fourth Bold- Maybe, but i make pretty good money and will have enough to retire when im 50. How many can say that under Obama?

Fifth Bold- no i do not. I wish no harm on the program. Its just become laughable watching 20 kids out of a school with 600 or 700 boys struggle to beat team like Clay County.

Sixth Bold- Ask Bolt. We played together.

Do you feel better now?
Who would want you as a fan? How about a fan being for a bunch of kids of kids whether they win or lose? A team like Clay? What does that team? They are still trying to overcome the debacle of 2011. Both of these teams pretty much always play each other close. They will both bounce back. Watch what you say about other peoples kids and teams. We are just glad u say u are from Whitley.
http://www.whitleycountyfootball.com/2001.html

Seniors are on the back row......just saying
http://www.whitleycountyfootball.com/2000.html

You Can find lots of team pics at http://www.whitleycountyfootball.com
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:http://www.whitleycountyfootball.com/2001.html

Seniors are on the back row......just saying

They sure are :biggrin:

Im in all of the pictures you posted.

JK. Truth is, i never played football. I was on the track team though.
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Yeah no one on this site has two accounts, I can read 90% of these threads and can tell when it is the same person chatting up their team or son. ( Being a moderator you should know that) Its not real hard as long as you have multiple e-mail accounts. Your post are almost up to the standards of Mountain Mutt.:biglmao:

Once again, you show your ignorance.
We do ip searches to check your account. I can tell you every single ip address your username has been logged into, and cross check it with any others.
This is common knowledge among moderators and "smart members".

Think before you speak.
BIG TONY Wrote:Who would want you as a fan? How about a fan being for a bunch of kids of kids whether they win or lose? A team like Clay? What does that team? They are still trying to overcome the debacle of 2011. Both of these teams pretty much always play each other close. They will both bounce back. Watch what you say about other peoples kids and teams. We are just glad u say u are from Whitley.

I grew up in Manchester.
Huge Clay County supporter. I even held a bake sale for them once.
[quote=E's Army]Gut changed to a Hound fan midseason. Jumped off the sinking ship.[/QUOTE

Two scentences in one post? Gotta be a record.
hop24 Wrote:
E's Army Wrote:Gut changed to a Hound fan midseason. Jumped off the sinking ship.

Two scentences in one post? Gotta be a record.

TongueirateSho
RIUTG is a fine upstanding member of his community. Can you guys throwing daggers say the same? Why so much hatred when someone speaks the truth? Couple of you guys have to be under 18, guess I'll wait till tomorrow to hear your response.....
hop24 Wrote:RIUTG is a fine upstanding member of his community. Can you guys throwing daggers say the same? Why so much hatred when someone speaks the truth? Couple of you guys have to be under 18, guess I'll wait till tomorrow to hear your response.....

You better watch it.
According to them i started another account and posted 400 times (thats how many post Bolt has) just to talk about Whitley//Boyle.

I guess im Hop24 to. I do live in NKY....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They sure are :biggrin:

Im in all of the pictures you posted.

JK. Truth is, i never played football. I was on the track team though.

So a few months ago when you said you played your Soph and Jr year but not your Senior year that wasnt true. When you said you beat Bell Co when YOU played that wasnt true? When you said you and Bolt played football together that wasnt true.
Also, thanks for answering the questions I posted for Bolt. Maybe when you has time he can post and respond to them.
Oh, how many middle school games did you when when YOU played?
What track team, Clay, Wburg, Whitley, University of Colorado?
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Yeah no one on this site has two accounts, I can read 90% of these threads and can tell when it is the same person chatting up their team or son. ( Being a moderator you should know that) Its not real hard as long as you have multiple e-mail accounts. Your post are almost up to the standards of Mountain Mutt.:biglmao:

Whatever happened to Mountain Mutt? I really enjoyed him at times.
Gut did run track in high school... For Williamsburg.
footballfever Wrote:So a few months ago when you said you played your Soph and Jr year but not your Senior year that wasnt true. When you said you beat Bell Co when YOU played that wasnt true? When you said you and Bolt played football together that wasnt true.
Also, thanks for answering the questions I posted for Bolt. Maybe when you has time he can post and respond to them.
Oh, how many middle school games did you when when YOU played?
What track team, Clay, Wburg, Whitley, University of Colorado?

First bold- I dont remember saying that, but sure, its true.

Second Bold- NOBODY can beat the mighty Bell County!

Third Bold- Yup, we played 3rd grade ping pong together.

Fourth Bold- I didnt answer anything. I asked whether or not whos fault that was.

Fifth Bold- That dont make no sense. You can try again on that one.

Sixth Bold- I ran track for Wburg as Former Jacket said.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Gut did run track in high school... For Williamsburg.

All state 4 years in a row.

7.1 100 meter.

They called me the fastest move they'd ever seen. It was in the news papers.
Too many accounts hard to keep track of all the lies. Pretty sure back in your day they used yards not meters.