Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WV Football
I know this is a Kentucky site, but I was wondering if anybody has noticed what the kis from Matewan High School has been doing? He had 500 + yards in game 1 and 300 + in game 2
thats pretty good i guess
heck yeah thats amazing but i dont know what kind of competition he is facing
Dad 35 Wrote:I know this is a Kentucky site, but I was wondering if anybody has noticed what the kis from Matewan High School has been doing? He had 500 + yards in game 1 and 300 + in game 2

Yeah, and he is a slightly above average RB, but he's having a heck of a year.
Careful or he will end up at Belfry.......ooooooh did I say that outloud??????
DING DING round one, here we go..........
Just kiddin guys you here this all the time.
Is Midland Trail any good
the kid from Matewan is Paul McCoy 1st game was Selby Valley and the 2nd game was madonna a strong class A school in WV. Speaking of matewan the kid is as fast as David Jones was if not faster. The 537yrds set a state record and is 8th all time in the nation.... Good luck to McCoy and the tigers this season.
Devilologist Wrote:Careful or he will end up at Belfry.......ooooooh did I say that outloud??????
DING DING round one, here we go..........
Just kiddin guys you here this all the time.

My father in law is from Matewan and he said the same thing! LOL I hope so! Just a joke.

I have been keeping an eye on this kid and he must be a great football player.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I had heard about him having great nights just didn't realize he had that many yards.
Maybe he will transfer to Belfry like well you know who.
NYY10 Wrote:Is Midland Trail any good
this is talked about in a different thread
g's mom Wrote:the kid from Matewan is Paul McCoy 1st game was Selby Valley and the 2nd game was madonna a strong class A school in WV. Speaking of matewan the kid is as fast as David Jones was if not faster. The 537yrds set a state record and is 8th all time in the nation.... Good luck to McCoy and the tigers this season.

I've seen him play, and IMO he is no where near as fast as David Jones.

Its funny how soon we forget how fast David Jones really was.Smile
Well add another 237yrds to his count. He now has 1000+yrds in 3 games. No he will not be TRANSFERING to Belfry for he is a senior this year. Yes i do remember how fast David Jones is and was and I still say that McCoy is as fast.
1000+ yards in just 3 games...thats pretty amazing...he must really be good