Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leading Rushers in Region 3 District 6
who are the top five running backs in the 56th district.
I think that the #5 kid from powell is the best runningback in the district he had 241 yards against betsy lane and 110 against phelps so i think that hes better than casey clark but he could be better if he would have played longer lol its only his first but hes last year
i dont know about the top five but i think number one is kasey clark because of his experience and dedication to football. And robbie raker from powell county would come in second because of his all around athletic ability.
playmaker11 Wrote:who are the top five running backs in the 56th district.
What is the 56th district???
There are only 8 districts per region in KY hs football.
the 56th district is in region three with russell,estill, west,east carter. those teams.
RB#5 Wrote:the 56th district is in region three with russell,estill, west,east carter. those teams.

That's a very simple answer. Kasey Clark hands down. Kasey has proved his ability against some very tough teams. I don't know anything about #5 from Powell Co but I do know that Powell has played some weak teams. Any back could get good numbers against weak teams. I'll get a chance to see Powell in a few weeks and we can judge from there.
My son had 295 yards and 5 TD with only 5 rushes against Boyd Co.
I would say he is going to give Kasey a run for his money and the TD record.
He had a total of 1889 yards rushing last year. 30 rushing TD.
I make a prediction that the RB from POwell does not get over 100 yarsd against Russell.
Devilologist Wrote:My son had 295 yards and 5 TD with only 5 rushes against Boyd Co.
I would say he is going to give Kasey a run for his money and the TD record.
He had a total of 1889 yards rushing last year. 30 rushing TD.

Yea but unlike Coach McGlone you WILL pad his stats.Confusedhh: Smile
bigbill2 Wrote:I think that the #5 kid from powell is the best runningback in the district he had 241 yards against betsy lane and 110 against phelps so i think that hes better than casey clark but he could be better if he would have played longer lol its only his first but hes last year

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2006/stats2.htm

We need clarification of your facts. The link above will take you to the top 15 stats in AA. That's the only thing I have to go by. If you have any information to substanciate the claim would be helpful.
I wouldn't take that link to stats too seriously, Midee. Not all coaches submit their stats every week. Ashland so far has only submitted team stats (ie: points scored, allowed, rushing yards, allowed, and passing yards, allowed). Matt Thomas would be on that top 15 list currently considering he had 198 yards in a single game, but Ashland hasn't submitted their individual stats, yet. Powell County hasn't submitted any stats at all to the KHSAA, yet.
Kasey Clark
Midee1 Wrote:Yea but unlike Coach McGlone you WILL pad his stats.Confusedhh: Smile
Pad his stats with 5 rushes????????
Come on Midee1, youknow me better than that, I hope you do.....
I dont pad anything for my son, he earns it fair and square...... Midee I cant believe you would saysuch a thing.... I am hurt:kneel:
Kasey Clark hands down, watch out for #20 and #2 in a few years.Smile
Devilologist Wrote:Pad his stats with 5 rushes????????

You could have pulled him out with 2 and set him out the second half to prepare him for his high school career.Smile

If you know Russell football this is funny. If you don't please understand that I am just having fun with Devilologist. We go back a bit.
this is my first year playing football so i dont have a lot of experience. but from what my teamates tell me kasey clark is a beast. hes got everything a running back needs and takes advantage of it. kasey clark would crush me. i couldnt touch him. but that will not stop me from trying my hardest. Good luch in the futre kasey.
what grade is kasey in
RB#5 Wrote:this is my first year playing football so i dont have a lot of experience. but from what my teamates tell me kasey clark is a beast. hes got everything a running back needs and takes advantage of it. kasey clark would crush me. i couldnt touch him. but that will not stop me from trying my hardest. Good luch in the futre kasey.

Very Classy post. Yes Kasey in a good back. But I am glad that you are giving it your best. Will see you in a few weeks when Powell comes to Russell. Good luck young man and enjoy your high school years.
RB#5 Wrote:what grade is kasey in

He's a senior so this will be the last year we will see him playing on Fridays.
Then you have to get ready for Drew Abrams, he is a sophomore now at 6'2" 190.
He is the next beast in the stall for Russell. The secret is we start them on Baby formula mixed with HORSEFEED. There are kids who are 9 years old right now that are 5'7" 165 playing football at Russell. If you watch any Junior Footbal you will see them at the end of the year when we travel and play. My Junior football 9-10 year old team averages 145 pounds on the line. Then there is Raceland 5th grade theat DWARFS us. They have some monsters too coming up. When we meet in high school , theywill have to add more dirt to the field to keep it in viewing level of the fans.