•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Belfry updates
It was a bogus helmet-to-helmet penalty.
4th and 1 for JC from the belfry 40
Highlands 68
Warren Central 49

Late in 3rd....
Oh no doubt...this will help us in the playoffs. Just hate for the seniors to lose on Senior night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pass play for the 1st down.

1st and 10 JC. On the belfry 35
Timeout JC.

Last of the half

6:36 in the game
Salyer is a weapon
khsgamenight Wrote:It was a bogus helmet-to-helmet penalty.

Looking at it, it was late but legitimate, unlike the phantom pass interference!
Less and less red on the home side.......
PHS95 Wrote:Looking at it, it was late but legitimate, unlike the phantom pass interference!

I have to disagree with you. I rewatched the play 5 times and there was no helmet contact...except with the ground.
JC is pounding!!!!!!!
Touchdown JC

54-28
2:20 in the game.
Packs Xp kick goes to the baseball field in the air
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Packs Xp kick goes to the baseball field in the air

the wind most be blowing with a hook in it to do that,lol,now maybe the track
That's the drive you want to see as a JC fan on a night where they were dominant with the big play...

Belfry doing the opposite of what every single team does to them... all the Belfry starters out as they are just going to end it respectfully
Final.

54-28 JC
Final.

54-28 JC
EKUAlum05 Wrote:all the Belfry starters out as they are just going to end it respectfully

Atleast one team knows how to do that haha...glad its Coach Haywood and the boys in RED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JC is 10-0 for the 3rd time in school history.
Good job JC you deserved the win....If Belfry don't get it together we will not see bowling green.....A lot of kids in wrong spots...IMO...but I agree...JC is the better team and wish you the best of luck....I hope belfry tested you some...but don't think we did....
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Good job JC you deserved the win....If Belfry don't get it together we will not see bowling green.....A lot of kids in wrong spots...IMO...but I agree...JC is the better team and wish you the best of luck....I hope belfry tested you some...but don't think we did....

I think the Pirate offense when clicking was the bright spot and I think they played really well against JC's D
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)