Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broadcast/Webcast Schedule...week of Sept 8
East KY Broadcasting will be broadcasting Friday night beginning at 6:45pm
Football Friday Night...a preview of the night's games in KY followed by these games:
93.1 WDHR--------Lawrence Co at Pike Central
96.5 WXCC--------East Ridge at Belfry
MIX 103.1 WPKE---Pikeville at Allen Central
Sports Central--10:30pmThe areas first complete wrap-up of scores from KY

Also the East Ridge/Belfry game will be webcast at www.wxccfm.com and the Pikeville/Allen Central game can be found at www.wpke.com
www.1071kiss.com will broadcast the Russell/Boyd Co game beginningf at 7:00 pm Friday. If you can stand to listen to the announcers. They suck.
i would like to see someonme go to fairland for the sc/fairland game fri..
Can anyone help me with a site that will cover the game, if there is one?:letsparty
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ashland @ Portsmouth West will are on 97.1FM or listen online at http://www.b97fm.com
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland @ Portsmouth West will are on 97.1FM or listen online at www.b97fm.com

I was going to add that one but I thought this was Ashland bye week. DUH
No not yet, we have P West this week and Prestonsburg next week and then we get a week off before opening district play with Greenup.
Tomcat68 Wrote:No not yet, we have P West this week and Prestonsburg next week and then we get a week off before opening district play with Greenup.
p-burg shouldnt even give you all a game. imo and probably eeryone else as well.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Can anyone help me with a site that will cover the game, if there is one?:letsparty
93.5........ waxm.com
Twitter: @tc_analytics