Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a shot of the Beast of Russell
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/gallery/f...eBeast.jpg]:Thumbs:
Seth is one big, bad boy. Definently not someone I would have wanted to square off against in my not so long ago days.
Is this MAN being recruited by anyone? If he hits the weights and stays in shape, he could be a major factor somewhere!
eaglehoops Wrote:Is this MAN being recruited by anyone? If he hits the weights and stays in shape, he could be a major factor somewhere!

This man is only a manchild. 6' 6" and 330lb Seth Harvey is a Sophomore at Russell. A little to young to be scouted much I would think.
wouldnt want to be the filling of a HARVEY and HICKS sandwich:yikes:
I'm guessing that tackle was in the backfield...does he have some good speed? I'd like to seen him run through the guy instead of on his knees...that'd been some shot to share on here.
PHSCARD Wrote:I'm guessing that tackle was in the backfield...does he have some good speed? I'd like to seen him run through the guy instead of on his knees...that'd been some shot to share on here.

Smile Smile :dontthink
Newport Central Catholic had a kid that was that big. Two very big kids!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
MY god he is a beast. I hope we get to watch him play on saturdays in D1.. He is big enough..
Midee1 Wrote:This man is only a manchild. 6' 6" and 330lb Seth Harvey is a Sophomore at Russell. A little to young to be scouted much I would think.

Are you serious. Only a sophomore.. Makes you wonder what they put in the water down thereSmile
torQQue Wrote:Are you serious. Only a sophomore.. Makes you wonder what they put in the water down thereSmile

Absolutely serious. Sophomore so he still has abit of growin to do.:yikes:
Midee1 Wrote:Absolutely serious. Sophomore so he still has abit of growin to do.:yikes:

That is wild! :omg:
BelfryJustice Wrote:That is wild! :omg:

I'd certainly hate to pay his feed bill. Yes I said feed cause this kids a horse.Smile
That probably the devil that I wouldn't mess with...if you catch my drift<<
Does he play any basketball?? Anyone that big would be hard to stop in the interior If they had any ability at all.
I only saw this guy one time, but he played VERY impressive. That kid is definitely D-1 material!
WWJD Wrote:Does he play any basketball?? Anyone that big would be hard to stop in the interior If they had any ability at all.
Yes he plays basketball as well.
Midee1 Wrote:I'd certainly hate to pay his feed bill. Yes I said feed cause this kids a horse.Smile

Smile :thatsfunn
I believe the Powell County center #78 I think should have a wonderful time with him...Somebody that big, all you have to do is cut him.:redboxer:
playmaker11 Wrote:I believe the Powell County center #78 I think should have a wonderful time with him...Somebody that big, all you have to do is cut him.:redboxer:

That wouldn't be a wise move. after a bit he would start to get angry.Smile
how is his feet. if he has good foot speed and he keeps low he could be a major d-1 prospect. you also have to look at the kids dipostion, how big is his mean streak.
#78 will ahve no problem with this lil fella, the bigger they are the harder they fall,and he is only one guy, double down and shoot out, if all russel is relin on is him, it could be a long season for them if he gets hurt.
stroked Wrote:#78 will ahve no problem with this lil fella, the bigger they are the harder they fall,and he is only one guy, double down and shoot out, if all russel is relin on is him, it could be a long season for them if he gets hurt.

They are ok in many spots!
playmaker11 Wrote:I believe the Powell County center #78 I think should have a wonderful time with him...Somebody that big, all you have to do is cut him.:redboxer:
Man, if thats what you think #78 is in for a long night.:dontthink
Battle Tested Wrote:how is his feet. if he has good foot speed and he keeps low he could be a major d-1 prospect. you also have to look at the kids dipostion, how big is his mean streak.
He has very big feet. JK. He has very quick feet and good agility.
#WAIT GUYS,
They all say#78 is the defensive player of the year! LMAO
If you can't handle Betsy lane, Your a total idiot talking smack to Russell.
That's just plain dumb, It'll be 50-0 by half or close to that.
stroked Wrote:#78 will ahve no problem with this lil fella, the bigger they are the harder they fall,and he is only one guy, double down and shoot out, if all russel is relin on is him, it could be a long season for them if he gets hurt.
You have got to be kidding me,,, right,,,,,I said he was the biggest I did not say he was the nastiest,,, dont get me wrong, he will tear you apart, but Josh Wills will tear youapart and eat your guts before you drop to the ground. You dont get the name-= WARRIOR for nothing......
Just waiting for the Powell Co. Game atRussell this year....
Like I say----.... NUFF SAID..
Cut him down??? That is not a wise choice...especially if you are where he falls!!!
I think CUTTING is illegal, you have to make contact above the waist first- do you not?????
Devilologist Wrote:I think CUTTING is illegal, you have to make contact above the waist first- do you not?????

Don't you have a game to go to?

I'll be in my reserved seats. Section E Row 1 Seat 1 and 2. Stop by and give me a yell.