Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 49 Knott County 20
Good win for the Cards. I knew they would take this one easily. KCC helped then out with a few fumbles
Meade your an idiot. I picked SC by 28 also, so i was off by one point. Thanks for covering the spread SC!
Congrats Sc...... But it Seemed Like Kcc Tried To Come Back So i See They have heart so they Have Respect From me Good Luck To Both Teams Through the Season
I want to start out with congrats to sc, I picked Knott to win. Thanks to all the players at sc you have class. Each team was always helping thier opponet off the ground. God it was muddy. If you all would work on your kick off team you will be fine for your future games. Now, their jv didn't play all that much on def. I know that Kcc last to drives were against the varsity. On off. sc played some jv backs, in the late 3rd quarter. which looked good for them in the future. #22 for Sc is the man for them. Knott payed hard and came up short and they didn't help with 7 turnovers. Good hard fought game from both sides, know I must go and shoot a crow because I have one to eat. Good luck to Sc players and fans.
[Image: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/So.../Score.jpg]

Congrats SC
Voodoo_68 Wrote:[Image: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/So.../Score.jpg]

Congrats SC
i love this pic but it could have got nasty eaisly.
It was nasty, the field.
I would like to see some pictures of the field and the players in this mud!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I would like to see some pictures of the field and the players in this mud!

BJ, KCC had on white unis, and after the game you would have thought their colors were brown, and brown. Smile
Great job Cards.
the field wasent that bad..yea it was muddy but i have seen worse
I left my BGR up last night and one of my friends posted that..Sorry i have confidence in my team and will talk smack to a certain extent but i don't like to cross the line. Congrats CARDS on the win.
Meade Wrote:I left my BGR up last night and one of my friends posted that..Sorry i have confidence in my team and will talk smack to a certain extent but i don't like to cross the line. Congrats CARDS on the win.
yeah boy meade...lol we all know that you wouldn't do anything like that.
congrats to both teams.... congrats to the cards for winning the game after all and congrats to the pats for not quiting like they would have in the past.
Good win for the Cards..but i still dont understand why this game built up so much hype on here...
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Cards, Kelly kid was just too much for the pats but pats did alright closer than most SC fans said it was gonna be,i still think kcc is gonna make the playoffs

the pats did alright?....i didnt know loseing 49 to 20 was alright...and yea it was closer then most sc fans said cause we put 1 million to -12...lol...easy win for the cards.:lmao:
corndog23 Wrote:BJ, KCC had on white unis, and after the game you would have thought their colors were brown, and brown. Smile

omg wes horn ur killing me...lol..most of the brown was from us useing them as t.p...lol