Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Open Spots On Ashland's Schedule
I'll still this one from our new Red Devil friends and ask who everyone thinks should be in the open spots for Ashland's schedule next year. The teams that we all know will be on their schedule next year include:

Russell
Boyd County
Ironton
Woodford County*
Montgomery County*
Bryan Station*
Johnson Central*
*denotes district game

Russell, Boyd, and Ironton are all great rivalries and will be on the schedule next season. Who else would you like to see on the Tomcat schedule?

Some quick options include:
Raceland, Fairview, Pikeville, Prestonsburg, Belfry, East Carter, Rock Hill, Coal Grove, Portsmouth, Portsmouth West, Huntington High, Cabell Midland, Spring Valley, Mason County, Greenup County, and Lawrence County.

My personal picks would be Belfry, Lawrence County, and Portsmouth.
I would like to see some teams come over from west virginia, huntington high, belfry, and portsmouth. portsmouth was always a good game. I love the stadium there.
i would like to keep belfry, and pick up portsmouth and then try huntington high out for size.
mason county or Lexington Catholic would be a good choice.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:mason county or Lexington Catholic would be a good choice.

yea it would
I would like to see us play Belfry, Raceland, and Huntington High.
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:I would like to see us play Belfry, Raceland, and Huntington High.

yea that would be good 2
Belfry, Mason Co and Cabell Huntington would be 3 excellent choices.
I would love to see a 4 or 6 year deal placed on the table for Belfry in this match up!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.