Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County Middle School vs. Magoffin Middle School - predictions?
anyone have an opinion?
i will take martin county by a huge margin..
Martin County 24 -6
Martin county in a blow out
When is this game and where?
Martin Co
Prep Star Wrote:When is this game and where?
thursday, september 7, i think at either 6:30 or 7:00 at sheldon clarks field..
martin county in a blow out 45-6
martin probably will win but Magoffin has had some quality wins this year Johnson Central Middle school and Breathitts middle school and several other wins losing i think only to Morgan they are a competetive group of kids that play hard
big_cards_fan Wrote:martin county in a blow out 45-6

Magoffin has had its offensive struggles this year, but their defense has been the staple. They haven't given up more than 14 points per outing in scrmiimage or game. They will hold Martin in check. The question is can they score enough to win.
To clarify...can Magoffin score enough to win?
The Fan Wrote:martin probably will win but Magoffin has had some quality wins this year Johnson Central Middle school and Breathitts middle school and several other wins losing i think only to Morgan they are a competetive group of kids that play hard
Magoffin defeated Johnson County's 7th grade team for the record. I've not seen Martin yet but Magoffin is pretty good.
ain'tneverscared Wrote:Magoffin has had its offensive struggles this year, but their defense has been the staple. They haven't given up more than 14 points per outing in scrmiimage or game. They will hold Martin in check. The question is can they score enough to win.

Will Josh Hall be playing this week?
MCDADDY Wrote:Will Josh Hall be playing this week?
i think so heard his leg is healing good for those that dont know he had a motorcycle accident and cut his leg, he is a very nice rb
Martin County 45-0...so sorry Magoffin County...
I think martin County will win by atleast 20
MCDADDY Wrote:Will Josh Hall be playing this week?
Josh Hall is quite a player. He's the best that I've seen in the middle school ranks this season.
Halftime Martin Count 24 Magoffin 0
Final Martin County 30 Magoffin 6
Martin county started out rough but then in the 2nd quarter they started looking like a team......mikie moore, avery ray, keith anderson, and channing smith all had 1 touchdown and their quarterback Austin Stepp done a very good job
Great Job Martin Co.
Good luck for the rest of the season to both teams