Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins in each 8th grade regional final?
Who wins their 8th grade regional and why?
You go 1st.
D3 new harlen
D2 belfry
D1 Johnson county
D1 should be a good game. Both teams go into action undefeated. I would never bet against North Laurel because I have watched them play all year. Seeing as how these teams have never played each other & we know little about who the other has played hard to make a call on it. Hoping it is a well officiated game, I am assuming because it is a state game it will be TOP notch! Close as I can get from what I have been told is this in coming to a conclusion regarding NL coming out on top & it goes something like this: Johnson County beat Southern Pulaski by 2, Corbin beat Southern Pulaski by
6, NL beat Corbin 3 times handily - last time by 3 TD's. That's my theory! May the best team win! :Thumbs:
Johnson beat Southern by a large margin, it never was even contested from the 1st snap.
jumper1 Wrote:Johnson beat Southern by a large margin, it never was even contested from the 1st snap.

Thanks, I was told wrong, so still going with NL, they are my home team & will pull for them!!
Grandstand Wrote:Thanks, I was told wrong, so still going with NL, they are my home team & will pull for them!!
I'm also pulling for NL. Not only are they a conference team but also a neighbor.
ill eat crow if im wrong but i belive jc will handle north laurel
my picks are corbin 7th, new harlen, east carter and johnson county central
Grandstand Wrote:Thanks, I was told wrong, so still going with NL, they are my home team & will pull for them!!

46-22 JC 8th over S. Pulaski 8th.

Score was 40-14 at the half.
bhsuknow92 Wrote:my picks are corbin 7th, new harlen, east carter and johnson county central
East Carter over Belfry??
I also think Johnson will handle North Laurel. Johnson is a finely tuned machine and have the advantage of being 3-4 hours away from North Laurel. I honestly would be shocked and ready to eat some crow if this game isnt at least two touchdowns. Ill take Johnson

JC 30
NL 12
Jags have not played a team like the Eagles. However, the Eagles have not played a team like the Jaguars. It will be a battle in which the winner will be decided in the 4th quarter. I like North Laurel in a great game. Go Jags, Get Some!!!

JAGWIRED
JagSwag Wrote:Jags have not played a team like the Eagles. However, the Eagles have not played a team like the Jaguars. It will be a battle in which the winner will be decided in the 4th quarter. I like North Laurel in a great game. Go Jags, Get Some!!!

JAGWIRED

JagSwag idk, Belfry is really good, and Johnson played them twice really close.
JagSwag Wrote:Jags have not played a team like the Eagles. However, the Eagles have not played a team like the Jaguars. It will be a battle in which the winner will be decided in the 4th quarter. I like North Laurel in a great game. Go Jags, Get Some!!!

JAGWIRED

I'd say the Belfry contingent may disagree with that statement. The Pirates are one heck of a football team.
I really don't care what you people thank but after this weekend you will thank a little more of the Pirates we will show what Belfry football s all about.
I really think people don't know in certain areas about these different teams. I admit to not knowing much about NL and I am in the area until the season was going pretty good, my buddies & I got to watching them & we were more impressed every game. All I am going on is what I have seen, NL isn't a push over type team, they are physical, strong and do a lot of different things really well. This team is also a class act, they don't get calls for unsportsman like conduct - I have seen them shake your hand to start the game, congratulate an opposing guy on a good play they made, help an opponent up off the ground, beat you & shake your hand when it's over. I think it will be a GREAT game! Good luck to both teams!!:Clap:
BMS Wrote:East Carter over Belfry??

yes
Bluegrass over north Hardin today to complete the sweep at all levels for the week 8th grade thru high school varisity
bhsuknow92 Wrote:yes
No lol