Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will we be talking about in the future?
players you know we will be talking about later.
Jade Haddix, younger brother of Justin Haddix out of Breathitt County. He will have a surrounding cast that will help him get alot of stats and wins IMO. He is just a freshman this year, maybe next year he will play more, but from what I hear, he is very good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

sheldon clark and belfry in the region championship...sc beating belfry 28-35
knott central has 2 def linemen who r only sophmores....
#74- ron christian- weight-335 height-about 6'2
#72 jason green- weight-295 height- about 6'5 or 6'6
A lot of these guys are being talked about some now.
Harmon from Pikeville will be major topic in the future.
i would have to say Dillion Hughes from Valley....He is a great player and this is just his freshman year so he still has three mores years to make something of his self
big_cards_fan Wrote:sheldon clark and belfry in the region championship...sc beating belfry 28-35

but just reverse that...you've got it backwards Confusedhh:

This game should be one you don't want to miss :thumpsup:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Jade Haddix, younger brother of Justin Haddix out of Breathitt County. He will have a surrounding cast that will help him get alot of stats and wins IMO. He is just a freshman this year, maybe next year he will play more, but from what I hear, he is very good.
i saw him play last year as an 8th grader and he is going to be real good
he has an incredible arm for a young kid.
harmon is going to be a stud no matter how old he is he is still legal to play
Seth Harvey- Russell- sophomore- 6'6" 330 starter #74
Toby Hicks- Russell-junior- 6'4" 330 starter #75
Drew Abrams- Russell- Sophomore- 6'2" 195 RB #13
AJ Cordle- Russell- Sophomore- 5'9"- 160 RB,QB arm like a cannon #3
big_cards_fan Wrote:sheldon clark and belfry in the region championship...sc beating belfry 28-35
huh?
I think that people will really take notice to Betsy Layne, next year. We are building a tradition and have some excellent sophomores and juniors.
Seth Harvey 6-6 , 330. Stays healthy maybe another Nate, play some divison 1 ball, without injury could go farther:rockon: -:devilflam
Braxton Ratliff (FR.), Kenny Craft(FR.) and Lenvel Miller(Soph.) off KCC.
Austin Stepp Qb future sheldon clark Star*
Channing Smith Future Star of sheldon clark hes 6'1 215 as a TRUE!!! 8th grader
Nehemiah Doderer of Paintsville, leading rusher on the team as a freshman, has only a hand full of rushing attempts and about 200 yards.
[/QUOTE]Braxton Ratliff (FR.), Kenny Craft(FR.) and Lenvel Miller(Soph.) off KCC.[QUOTE]
Lenvel Miller scored his freshmen year against Brethitt, I look foward to seeing him play
I say Dillon Hughes for Valley...he has played great in the first 2 games and he is only a freshman...I look for him to be very good his senior year.
the kid referred to as the beast from russel.. i think 6'6 330 lb sophomore. wow
Devilologist Wrote:Seth Harvey- Russell- sophomore- 6'6" 330 starter #74
Toby Hicks- Russell-junior- 6'4" 330 starter #75
Drew Abrams- Russell- Sophomore- 6'2" 195 RB #13
AJ Cordle- Russell- Sophomore- 5'9"- 160 RB,QB arm like a cannon #3

Add Will Rice to that list. 5'10" 175 Freshman RB/LB.
watch for Jonah Mitchell soph. @ Lynn Camp he's a real impact player and has lived football all his life being coach Mitchell's nephew and all. He has been at every camp, practice and game since he was old enough to walk. His Grandmother has been an adminstrative assistant to every UK head football coach since Fran Curci. The Kid really Knows the game and has the tools to play.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:knott central has 2 def linemen who r only sophmores....
#74- ron christian- weight-335 height-about 6'2
#72 jason green- weight-295 height- about 6'5 or 6'6

agree
FBALL Wrote:Add Will Rice to that list. 5'10" 175 Freshman RB/LB.

yea he is good
CoachB Wrote:I think that people will really take notice to Betsy Layne, next year. We are building a tradition and have some excellent sophomores and juniors.

Thats what's sayed every year
Shelby Valley
Maybe Pike Central
or East Ridge
TRAIN85 Wrote:harmon is going to be a stud no matter how old he is he is still legal to play
how old is he
I saw a man standin on the sidelines watching the games, playing on occasion,,He plays for Belfry,thats all i will say, 6'4 around 300 pounds.