Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mountains top 10
Crossbones Wrote:I'm a firm believer that you as a fan should hate...(well hate is probably a strong word.. but you get the drift.) any team that is not your own. But you should respect them and what they have and can accomplish. I hate Pikeville and PC and all the area teams, but wish them the best and hope they all win out except when they play Belfry. :biggrin: I really mean that. I would love to see Pikeville win state and Johnson Central..heck even Prestonsburg. Just in their respective classes. :Thumbs:

I'm getting really sick of some of the Middlesboro fans saying they are still better than Pikeville after getting thumped by them straight up. You will never hear me say that Belfry is better than Central till they beat them. No excuses. Sure, Belfry and Central played some close games and a play here or a call there might have made a difference, but the ending is still the same. Belfry lost!!! 31 points leaves no doubt. I don't think they get that.

Excellent. Agree with all of your post. When I find myself rooting for Belfry in the playoffs, which I always do, I want to get a steak knife and gouge my eyeballs out. I think that is what respect feels like. Middlesboro fans on here have no clue whatsoever. To make excuses when someone hangs 77 on you and say it's a fluke is the ultimate in douchebaggery.:Sad04:
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville 77, Middlesboro 46
Final.

that was one game, if middlesboro didn't have so many turnover. I think middlesboro would have won that game.
by what you are saying, if hazard and Pikeville play in the state semi, Pikeville will beat them, just because they won the first game.
I honestly cant wait till next year when pikeville rolls into the boro and puts up 70 again and well actually be better on D next year so u all wont have the 40 like u did this year. O BTW Belfry is more of a complete team than middlesboro ever thought of being!
bear claw Wrote:This might have already been mentioned but I think Mountain teams are classified by the WYMT coverage. WYMT doesn't cover Wayne but does cover the Pulaski County schools. Just my opinion.

I think Mountain schools are whoever MT. school fans want it to be.

On a side note, I think Paintsville needs to fall somewhere in the top 10. They played Pikeville much closer than Middlesboro.

Just saying...
jetpilot Wrote:Excellent. Agree with all of your post. When I find myself rooting for Belfry in the playoffs, which I always do, I want to get a steak knife and gouge my eyeballs out. I think that is what respect feels like. Middlesboro fans on here have no clue whatsoever. To make excuses when someone hangs 77 on you and say it's a fluke is the ultimate in douchebaggery.:Sad04:

no one is saying its a fluke and that the win wasn't impressive because it was I gasped when I saw it ....just that 6-9 (Mt Top Ten) including pikeville is as close as it gets and that in any given week anyone of these teams could beat the other one...... and I'm not a Middlesboro Fan I'm a Bell Grad and realistic