• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox vs. Cardinals
Who do you like and in how many games?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Save_us.Boston

Red Sox in 6.
well, I have it on my screen right now, Stubhub has game one for $350 next to the Green Monster.... I'm in Boston Tuesday & Wednesday night, Hmmmm. Just don't know if I want to pull the trigger
^Really :dudecomeon: That's a no brainer. More raman this month, there's your solution Confusednicker:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
To watch it in person, i think i could handle the 350, especially if youve never been to the world series.

As ive said several times, i despise the Cardinals. Always have, always will. Its what makes baseball so boring.

I hope the Sox sweep them.
I did it! I'll be there for Game one Smile

It will be my first non-Reds WS. I went to Game five of the '75 Reds/Sox series where Tony Perez hit two dingers. And was at Game 2 of the 90 Reds/A's series where I made the channel five pregame when they ask me live, who will win the World Series = And I promptly said the A's are too much and they will win because of Ricky Henderson! My time to shine in from of the cameras and I blundered miserably - wait a minute, I watch these guys every night make these idiotic predictions, maybe I am a professional after all Smile
I'll be in section 35, row 8, seat 9. Right next to the Green Monster
^
Thats awesome.
The WS is worth going to, no matter who's in it.
Way to pull the trigger. We want pics and a full testimony....LOL especially, since we helped convince you.

I like Raman noodles!!! You're going to have a blast...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I will take the Red Sox in 7 games!!!
Red Sox in 6!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
When does the World Series begin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:When does the World Series begin?

Tonight (Wednesday, October 23rd)

8pm on FOX.
got to root for whom ever is playing those bums from St Lou!!

Go redsox!!
Spirit100 Wrote:Way to pull the trigger. We want pics and a full testimony....LOL especially, since we helped convince you.

I like Raman noodles!!! You're going to have a blast...

Not sure if you saw my pics on facebook, but yesterday I got to talk to Aaron Boone for a bit before the Baseball Tonight show kicked off. This town is rocking, and I hate Boston, but it's hard not to get sucked into this atmosphere! I won't finish my work here until around 3, but I'm headed straight there as soon as I am done! :Thumbs: