Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best eighth grade running backs
There is this kid ziyon kenner from Christian county wto me is the best running back
Franklin simpson has 2 bg has 3
Belfry0304 Wrote:You are too stupid to insult.

Lol, think your sarcasm in your original post was lost on them.
One kid can be stopped - up against a good defense & without a good line to block for them....a team that has several good backs now is the team to watch IMO!
there is no way. Maruice Jones-Drew an NFL player runs it in a 4.4
Colonel what happen to your boys when they played bluegrass at campbellsville I know a 3 hour bus ride really gets to kids but they were to big and athletic not to make that a game
Patric Edwards at Southern Middle has to be Mentioned as one of the top RB's in the state.
The Current NFL record in the 40 is 4.24 sec be Chris Johnson of the Titans. That should put it into perspective for people claiming a Middle schooler can Run anything remotely close to that. Trainers Claim Usain Bolt might be able to Run a 4.0 40. So someone claiming a 3.9 is way off base.
shadowlyfe Wrote:Patric Edwards at Southern Middle has to be Mentioned as one of the top RB's in the state.

I would add Tyler Harness from Northern to that list (when he's healthy -- lost him for the year with a broken collarbone). I would include #44 from Knox Co and #10 from Bluegrass as well.
Wayne's Ruiz #22 can change game.
Walton is la very good program wont surpised me if they win the middle school playoff this year

They would first have to join, the KYMSFA.
Belfry has 4 that could start on any team instate.
BigDaddy6408 it was just way too many mistakes. Your right the game should have been closer than what it was but bluegrass capitalized on our mistakes and that #10 guy a freakish athlete
And oh BigDaddy6408 #5 Ziyon Kenner from Christian county still finished with 83 yards rushing and 63 yards receiving and a touchdown
When Belfry rolls into town we will show you who got the best backs hands down Varney, Wellman, Adkins.
Witherspoon(BGMS), Varney(Belfry), and Kenner(Christian) are very good. IMO
Sizemore kid & Rodriquez kid for North Laurel, can rack up yardage!
Wayne County has a triple threat at running back. They have 3 solid RB's. They will be a solid contender at a D2 state championship.
Colonelstrong20 Wrote:He isn't an 8th grader, but he plays like one. Number 3 from Whitley. Averaging 4 touchdowns and about 150-200 yards a game in 7th grade and the games he played in 8th grade, he still played above others running 125 yards and a touchdown in a half. Someone to watch out for looks like. He can play. In the 7th grade games he has yet to meet a team to stop him. He is just a very good athlete.

Did he play in either of their playoff games last week?
Knox had two excellent backs this year. #8 is game changer and big play threat. He has top notch speed and hits the hole very well. #44 is a very physical runner and is deceptively fast. They complimented each other well. #8 missed half the season with a broken hand but he helped Knox get rolling before they ran into the Johnson County wall.
Sportsfan34 Wrote:Wayne County has a triple threat at running back. They have 3 solid RB's. They will be a solid contender at a D2 state championship.

I really like #22, he's the best of the Wayne backs (IMO) but #23 is good as well. I can't think of the other back. QB is nice, really good arm.
RichBrooks Wrote:Knox had two excellent backs this year. #8 is game changer and big play threat. He has top notch speed and hits the hole very well. #44 is a very physical runner and is deceptively fast. They complimented each other well. #8 missed half the season with a broken hand but he helped Knox get rolling before they ran into the Johnson County wall.

Two very good runners and good kids, we prepared for them very hard. We challenged our defense all last week to stop them.
I know this is about 8th grade backs but do you know any kids who are in 6th that play up? That are just dominant?
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I know this is about 8th grade backs but do you know any kids who are in 6th that play up? That are just dominant?

Coach, I think we have a very good 6th grade running back. We don't allow kids to play up, we are trying to develop and keep as many kids playing in each class. No doubt in my mind he could play up and be very good.
Meece has a great 7th grade power back that plays 8th grade, Jansen Craig.
Higgs from JCTMS needs to be in this discussion.
He's the best I've seen, 8th or 7th. I personally hate playing against him but he's not just power, that kid is fast. I'm sure he's 8th grade aged, but regardless, he's an awesome ball player right now and as good or better than any 8th grader I've seen live, or on film.
Belfry0304 Wrote:You are too stupid to insult.

I think he meant unlikely