Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Allen Central
Pikeville by alot
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:pikeville by as much as they want..............not enough athletes to compete on the AC sidelines

You're right there LUMBERJACK. AC has around 28 players and 13 of those are Freshmen.

Someone mentioned earlier Pikeville would put their Freshmen in around 2nd quarter, well AC will be playing Freshmen from the kick-off.
they shouldent even play one and other. its going to be a blood bath
Someone just tell them to forfeit--sounds like nothing good can come from this game
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Someone just tell them to forfeit--sounds like nothing good can come from this game

Not true, the players can learn alot from playing against better teams. I think they can learn more from that than playing much weaker teams IMO.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
you can learn more about your team from playing against better competition, but what does this do for pikeville. nothing. they might as well go scrimmage their jr high team.
It amazes me that this thread has 36 posts.
yours actually makes 37 posts but in all actuality you are not commenting on the thread so i guess it is 37 on a technicality
and now 39 posts on a game that will be over 5 minutes after kickoff.
fox sports Wrote:and now 39 posts on a game that will be over 5 minutes after kickoff.
i agree with you completely on both of your topics, especially the one that went game will be over 5 minutes after kickoff, but to modify my thoughts into it, it will be over before kickoff.
i think that the only time that AC will be able to score is when P-ville puts thier jv team in and once they do score then the jv will realize that they can't let them score no more and will stop them from then on
Pikeville will blow them out
NYY10 Wrote:Pikeville will blow them out
you got that right:Thumbs:
Pikeville has this one...There is no question or doubt about it. Pikeville in a blow out.
what are their field conditions?
TRAIN85 Wrote:what are their field conditions?
I wonder if they still have the rebel flag at the 50 yard line like they used to?
I'd say it will be pretty ugly before the 1st quarter is over.
they'll probabily keep the clock running throughout the 2nd half.
Will the game be aired on a webcast like the Pburg game last week?
i bet pikeville will be able to put there 2nd or 3rd string in.