Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg's -Edmonton score ?
So a how about any 6th graders that played for either of these schools?
Topnotch you have no idea what you're talking about. "facts are facts Period" Well your facts are WRONG! First WMS never was 7-0 at anytime during the year. Second the QB only missed one game. The record of the middle school was 10-3 losing 2 of those games while he was the QB. Also you keep saying they were 2-14 or whatever on two point conversions that may be true, But there wasn't any position moves at anytime before during or after. So to blame it on that you're WRONG AGAIN! So, Unless you can get your facts straight you should stay off here and stop causing drama for a school you seem to support.
<p>
64SUR Wrote:<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ipx5jxQjI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ipx5jxQjI</a> </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I believe he can play a lot of positions
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

He is going to be a good high school player, whatever position he plays.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Topnotch you have no idea what you're talking about. "facts are facts Period" Well your facts are WRONG! First WMS never was 7-0 at anytime during the year. Second the QB only missed one game. The record of the middle school was 10-3 losing 2 of those games while he was the QB. Also you keep saying they were 2-14 or whatever on two point conversions that may be true, But there wasn't any position moves at anytime before during or after. So to blame it on that you're WRONG AGAIN! So, Unless you can get your facts straight you should stay off here and stop causing drama for a school you seem to support.

I am not going to lower my intelligence to deal with 1 or 2 idiots or coach wanna bs, I am not going to deal with your physiological problems, so post to your self I wan't be back on this to give you some kind of justifaction.so go ahead and text to yourself. WHEN YOU PUT THE MONEY AND OTHER SUPPORT I HAVE PUT NTO THAT PROGRAM. AT THAT TIME YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORM YOUR OPINION AS TO WHO SUPPORTS THE PROGRAM AND WHO SUPPORTS THEIR OWN WANNA B AGENDA. GO BACK TO DINO'S BAR AND TELL COACH R HOW YOU GOT ME.
Wow..lol. This guy is a joke.. Please stop you’re a embarrassment to the school.
Lol, I find it interesting how you keep saying people lower there intelligence. From the looks of things you are the only one who isn't intelligent. An intelligent person wouldn't get on a forum and speak about things OBVIOUSLY he had no idea about and try to slander people and coaches names. If you do devote time and money to the program then I would consider you an idiot for trying to stir up problems by posting on here with the lack of intelligence about this situation you had. From all the facts I seen is you are a wanna B and a fake supporter caring more about your opinion then the program. And maybe since school didn't make you any more intelligent then you are you should try the bar at Dino's with Coach R maybe you would learn something then.
SEKYFAN Wrote:<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

He is going to be a good high school player, whatever position he plays.

You are right he is one of the best Jr high athletes in the state. Just being a 8th grader along with other Wburg 8th graders who are also excellent or maybe just about as good we have a great future.
Any truth to a middle school coach moving to Lynn Camp? He and Coach Russell are big buddies at Dino's. Heard he is going to put in the offense which won him 3 XBox championships.
Mr. November you seem to be an insider do you know anything about this?