3. Miranda Wilson (Corbin)
4. Brooklyn Massingill (Harlan County)
5. Kara Erslan (Barbourville)
6. Kayla Milson (Corbin)
7. Jourdan Ledford (Harlan)
8. Blair Green (Middlesboro)
9. Jessica Sanders (Bell County)
10. Maria Johnson (Whitley County)
The so called "Experts" never cease to amaze me with their talent picks! Do they even watch these girls play? It's really a JOKE!
I think he polls the coaches... I could be wrong.
Well, I guess we will just have to see if they are correct when the season starts.......
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:The so called "Experts" never cease to amaze me with their talent picks! Do they even watch these girls play? It's really a JOKE!

The same complaint for four straight years.
Go ahead and tell us again who is getting left out.

The coaches do vote, but the "expert" saw every team in the region last year except Red Bird and OBI.
Wizzard i'm really not trying to be rude by any means so PLEASE don't take it that way but Im just curious what your list would look like? I know mine would look a little different, but not much.
HDE Wrote:The same complaint for four straight years.
Go ahead and tell us again who is getting left out.

The coaches do vote, but the "expert" saw every team in the region last year except Red Bird and OBI.

I guess your one of the "Experts".....that explains everything! Glad to see your still the same smart @ss who knows everything.....even the "Expert's" game travel. Going to be a fun season!!!!

:hilarious:
Olred Wrote:Wizzard i'm really not trying to be rude by any means so PLEASE don't take it that way but Im just curious what your list would look like? I know mine would look a little different, but not much.
I won't start mentioning names....but just know it would be different. It looks to me like they just picked the top scorers off several of the teams and made the list. We all know there is more to basketball than just scoring. Don't worry Olred....I didn't think you were being rude....Now HDE on the other hand.....is a JERK who is never open to different opinion.Confusednicker:
You don't think I know the "expert's" game schedule?
List your top 10, if you can think of nine others.
HDE Wrote:You don't think I know the "expert's" game schedule?
List your top 10, if you can think of nine others.
Can't you read....I said you even know the "Expert's" game travel. You are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!!! :notworthy
Personally, i think the list is spot on.
A jerk, rude and a legend in your own mind all in one thread.
Classy as always when someone has a different opinion.

I probably walk right past you at every Whitley game I see and no one ever has the nerve to question anything then.
Like I said....A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND....now you think people are afraid of you!:dudecomeon:
No, just you.
HDE Wrote:No, just you.
:happytear: Stop man, I can't laugh any harder! My side is hurting!!!! :biglmao:
Bruner from NL doesn't deserve to be in there right now, because she was hurt last year, but I think she will be there at year's end.....
13th loaded with good teams and players this year. Much better than the Boys. Girls basketball in the 13th is very good right now.
Can't wait to get started. It's time to see who is right about the teams. In my opinion if you can slow Morris down they are vulnerable. It will be a great year in the region.