Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refs
what does everyone think about the refs this sesson...
i seen a play last night at the sc and kcc game were kcc was on offence and the whole line jumped and about a sec later the QB got the ball it was cleary false start...did anyone else see it
Mistakes are going to be made. 1-2 missed calls a game is a GREAT job!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Mistakes are going to be made. 1-2 missed calls a game is a GREAT job!

youre right beef, but this call was BLATANTLY obvious....Stevie Wonder could have made that call!! Smile
i saw the post last nite about the 30 flags in the 2nd half or sumthin like that and thats juist horrible but idk it coulda been clean cut calls but still horrible
the refs haven't been that bad at the games i've been to other than the one or two missed calls
The refs were terrible in the Belfry Ashland game.The out come would have been different in that game. It still was a great game. Best of luck to both teams.
i dont think there doin to good this year so far
Have seen better calling in little league games by NON paid officials!!!
I saw the SVHS-Matewan and the ERHS-SF games at high hat and it was some of the most one-sided refereeing I have witnessed for some time. Bad calls, missed calls and losing control of the games.
most refs have been doin a decent jobs this year wat can u expect 4 refs watching 22 players u no there is gonna b some miss calls
yeah some but not obvious calls like clippin, or offsides sumthing that is actuallt hard to miss, and u know the refs see it when its rigthj in front of there faces
Officiating in eastern KY is at a crisis status...there are some good ones but the number of good ones is shrinking fast.
More former players should get involved in officiating and take pride in it.
It's a great way to stay involved in the game.
If anyone wants to see some home cooking all you have to do is go watch Sheldon Clark play Fairland, Ohio this Friday. 2 years ago Fairland threw around 35-40 passes and didnt have one holding call. Doubt if they had two flags all night.