Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt co vs clay co updates
Clay co 32
Breathitt co 25

Halftime :Cheerlead
Pitiful, just pitiful.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Doesn't sound like much defense being played.
Breathitt was down 32-6 and made a nice comeback to end the half.

Defense for both teams has been pretty bad. Both teams have also turned it over a couple times giving away easy points.
Any update on the game
50-40 Breathitt. Possibly the most demoralizing loss in the schools history.
Up 26 and lose by 10. What swung the momentum?
Just kills a team to lose like that. Finale score doesn't show really how close it was and it should have never been close. Tigers have got to get it together and keep thier heads up.

Really though lose.
I turn this game off after clay co had a 32-06 lead.I can't believe clay lost :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Puzzling to say the least.
To be up 32-6 going into half and lose. No excuses but coaching!!!
CCFOOTBALL1 Wrote:To be up 32-6 going into half and lose. No excuses but coaching!!!

32-6 at the end of the 1st. 32-25 at the half.

Breathitt made a defensive change and put some more men on the line of scrimmage to start the second quarter and Clay never adjusted.
Wow. That's a tough loss for Clay..
This has to be really hard to overcome, It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season turns out
CCFOOTBALL1 Wrote:To be up 32-6 going into half and lose. No excuses but coaching!!!
There are three young coaches in the area trying to build or rebuild their programs. Napier at Clay, Parkey at Rock and Moore at Breathitt. I wonder how Holcomb, Hilton, Larkey would have been criticized on the internet when they started their careers. Probably the same. I know them all as I know all these young guys. You young guys hang in there. Haters like CCFOOTBALL1 will always be around even when you win. He only posts negativitiy. Check all his posts. He has an axe to grind. You will also have people who you think are friends who will jump ship. Hang in there. All you can do is work. He can hide behind a computer. If he really wanted to help he would come out and work the chain crew. Clay County needs a CHAIN CREW. Young guys keep working.:dudecomeon:
I understand Tony you are a die hard Clay fan, but are you soo blind that you cant see we need a change? Look back at some of OldTiger's post. He went as far as to even apologize for their performance vs. Knox. IMO to be a good coach you need to win the games that you are suspossed to and win a few that you not. It may all fall on the players, but in the end the coaches pick what players are on the field. Maybe the next game the chain gang could coach and the coaches do the chains?