Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 42 Perry County Central 27
Final
Who all scored for Lynn Camp tonight?
Jonah Mitchell, Joe Roshopf, Kyle Scalf, I think Scott bray but i'm not sure i can't remember and i'm sorry if i left anyone out
i have to give a shout out to justin gorsuch aka midget he had a heck of a defensive game it seemed like he was in on about every tackle
congrats LC, nice way to bounce back
Congrats Lynn Camp, Pcc's D is jus flat out horrble, but there O has picked it up a lot this year,#3 had a lot of big runs
congrats LC and mvp ur correct the D for pcc Can not tackle cant do n e thing and it seems there only offense is #3 willis #23 Travis and #9 amis Its going to be a long season for the dores
what is killing pcc is team speed they have 2 or 3 kids that can run but other than that they're pretty slow
Congrats to the Campers!!! Look foward to seeing you in district!!!!!
Roskopf had 3 tds and 177 yards. Jonah Mitchell had 96 yards and a td. Scott Bray added a td, along with Kyle Scalf a 55 int return for a td. Lynn Camp played well but still has a lot work ahead of them before the district.
Camper Wrote:what is killing pcc is team speed they have 2 or 3 kids that can run but other than that they're pretty slow

i agree camper pcc is a very slow team