Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 45 Jenkins 8
Final
congrats paintsville
Congrats Tigers. Beat the Blackcats!
Congrats Tigers. P-burg next! Should be a good one.
paintsvilles down this year... i know it was a big win but they was tryin to run up the score down to the last sec... they was 3 secs left on the clock with ball in paintsvilles hands and they come in with a hurry-up off. The refs were horrible, made very poor call s all night
congrats paintsville
player_5622 Wrote:paintsvilles down this year... i know it was a big win but they was tryin to run up the score down to the last sec... they was 3 secs left on the clock with ball in paintsvilles hands and they come in with a hurry-up off. The refs were horrible, made very poor call s all night

Paintsville may be down, but they're not terrible. Paintsville wasn't trying to run up the score tonight, if they were they probably would have ran more than one or two plays. Yeah talk about the officials, that's why Paintsville was pentalized 7 times and Jenkins only 3. Your all-state RB #1, referred to Paintsville as not very good and only had a couple of players in Pugh and Humphrey. I seen good play tonight from more than just two players on the Tigers part, but again just as in the AC game it wasn't a measurement for Paintsville's improvement or play. Time to get focused on a big game next week, better bring your A game as the Blackcats will be hungry for a win. Good luck to Jenkins the rest of the season. I seen I think it was #15 leave the game for Jenkins with some sort of injury, any update on him? None the less, I hope it wasn't too serious and has a speedy recovery.
Congratulations to Paintsville.
Jenkins played pretty sloppy also and I think will only get better as the season progresses. There first 3 games has been HELLACIOUS! (Knott Central, Cumberland, Paintsville) and sure doesn't get any easier next week against Hazard. They did look better in some areas but are going to have to work harder for the entire game. First quarter was terrible as they fell behind 20-0 EARLY! Pugh is a player, and the best of luck to Paintsville! #15 is fine for Jenkins, might have been #5..he had a cut on the bottom of his foot from the night before and was just a nagging injury all night..Keep your heads up Cavs and keep working hard..You are almost to the part of the schedule that you have been waiting for!
Way To Go Big Blue!!!!! :Thumbs:
The Blue Blur Wrote:Paintsville may be down, but they're not terrible. Paintsville wasn't trying to run up the score tonight, if they were they probably would have ran more than one or two plays. Yeah talk about the officials, that's why Paintsville was pentalized 7 times and Jenkins only 3. Your all-state RB #1, referred to Paintsville as not very good and only had a couple of players in Pugh and Humphrey. I seen good play tonight from more than just two players on the Tigers part, but again just as in the AC game it wasn't a measurement for Paintsville's improvement or play. Time to get focused on a big game next week, better bring your A game as the Blackcats will be hungry for a win. Good luck to Jenkins the rest of the season. I seen I think it was #15 leave the game for Jenkins with some sort of injury, any update on him? None the less, I hope it wasn't too serious and has a speedy recovery.
AM i all state running back #1?? .. ok then.... lol ... but that was the play i got feed up with because first off paintsville crossed the plane and didnt get the call, then #15 was down and #34 took the ball after i thought i heard a whislte, im not sure but who knows, but it was a back injury it aint too serious, hes a tough kid he'll be back practicing monday.
congrats to p-ville..how did pugh do
player_5622 Wrote:AM i all state running back #1?? .. ok then.... lol ... but that was the play i got feed up with because first off paintsville crossed the plane and didnt get the call, then #15 was down and #34 took the ball after i thought i heard a whislte, im not sure but who knows, but it was a back injury it aint too serious, hes a tough kid he'll be back practicing monday.

I didn't think you were ASRB#1, I was just saying. You can cross the plane defensively as long as it isn't while the ball is being snapped and you don't touch anyone. Touching someone is considered encroachment. I watched the film again this morning, I heard no whistle on that particular play and from what I could tell Sublett had the ball before forward progress was stopped. I know your all's coach didn't like the call too much either, as he said something to the official and a flag was thrown. Good to hear about #15, wish you all the best of luck the rest of the season.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I didn't think you were ASRB#1, I was just saying. You can cross the plane defensively as long as it isn't while the ball is being snapped and you don't touch anyone. Touching someone is considered encroachment. I watched the film again this morning, I heard no whistle on that particular play and from what I could tell Sublett had the ball before forward progress was stopped. I know your all's coach didn't like the call too much either, as he said something to the official and a flag was thrown. Good to hear about #15, wish you all the best of luck the rest of the season.

yeah the ref said there was a whistle, but no one hurd it...
it was a good game, and paintsville was better then what everyone thought,
they was quick, and they stuck with there blocks. good job tigers.
and jenkins inproved on hitting and rapping up, but there line was getting blowed off the ball, somewhat and wasnt sticking with there blocks....
but there D looked better, a few mistackes. but good luch jenkins.. and # 15 its ok he just got hit in theback after a play.. hes a real tough kid...
Congrats Daniel Pugh....... You Da Man!!!!
Congrats Tigers!!! Tough game against P'burg next week.
Jenkins also had a couple of injuries this week during practice
player_5622 Wrote:Jenkins also had a couple of injuries this week during practice

Would it have made a difference?? Paintsville also had two starters out at LB and CB, the LB Cody Reynolds is also a running back on offense and would have give the Tigers a chance to pull some other players earlier.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Jenkins played pretty sloppy also and I think will only get better as the season progresses. There first 3 games has been HELLACIOUS! (Knott Central, Cumberland, Paintsville) and sure doesn't get any easier next week against Hazard. They did look better in some areas but are going to have to work harder for the entire game. First quarter was terrible as they fell behind 20-0 EARLY! Pugh is a player, and the best of luck to Paintsville! #15 is fine for Jenkins, might have been #5..he had a cut on the bottom of his foot from the night before and was just a nagging injury all night..Keep your heads up Cavs and keep working hard..You are almost to the part of the schedule that you have been waiting for!

If jenkins has anyhope of ever starting to compete with onyone this year their o-line really has to start stepping up and start playing ahrder or they will never make it anywheres this year.
congrats to paintsville on this win
The Blue Blur Wrote:Would it have made a difference?? Paintsville also had two starters out at LB and CB, the LB Cody Reynolds is also a running back on offense and would have give the Tigers a chance to pull some other players earlier.
yeah it would have made a pretty big difference idk if jenkins would have won but it would have been closer, cuz one of there starting lineman and reciver where out.
Congrats Tigers
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
player_5622 Wrote:yeah it would have made a pretty big difference idk if jenkins would have won but it would have been closer, cuz one of there starting lineman and reciver where out.

:Clap: Yeah, okay!! You all are much improved from what I've seen in the past, I'll give credit where credit is due. Good luck to the Cavs the rest of the season, I'm done here.
well from what i have heard it was an alright game, i think jenkins have improved in some ways and i think if they keep working hard they will surprise some people this week at hazard...........good luck jenkins.....and good luck paintsville.
Way To Go P-ville
Good luck to both teams this Friday....Im sure it will be GREAT