Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 22 at Allen Central 6
Congrats Magoffin County!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

WOW.
I'm glad we didn't bet alltime#5 lol
CONGRATS ON THE WIN!
Hey, I can admit I was wrong, Good job Magoffin.
congrats to MC and coach McCoy on his first win
congrats magoffin
Way to go hornets!
any stats? to bad it was away game couldnt make the trip tonight
Yes way to go Hornets and Mccoy on the 1st win! Congrats Magoffin
Congradulations to the hornets and coach mccoy on there first win coach mccoy is a good coach he was one of my coaches for Sheldon Clark. Great job, and good luck rest of the season Magoffin COunty.
Congrats Coach McCoy! :letsparty

Enjoy the thrill of victory. I forsee many in the future. Stay the course.
this has impressed me i thought AC would win for sure but i guess i counted my chicken b4 they hatched lol congrats Maggofin
congrats to magoffin to there only win
Just goes to show why they play the games. Congrats to Magoffin Co. and Coach McCoy on the win. Glad to hear the Hornets are heading in the right direction. Give this coach time, and Magoffin will be a respectable program, just give it time.
big_cards_fan Wrote:congrats to magoffin to there only win
who do you think you are Nostradamous?
congrats to the hornets
Congrats Coach McCoy
Congrats to McCoy and the Hornets.
Good job Coach and the Hornets.
Congrats to Magoffin, gotta give em credit were credit is due, they out-played AC the whole game and thats what got them the win. And for AC, pitiful display of a performance, I was wrong as well I thought that AC would get the win over Magoffin, but lord was I wrong!.. again congrats Magoffin
Congrats to Coach McCoy and his hornets. Take it to BL this week!!!
Congrats to the Hornets for a much needed win. Hope that the football program there has finally found some guidance. :Thumbs:
Congrats Hornets
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats to Magoffin, gotta give em credit were credit is due, they out-played AC the whole game and thats what got them the win. And for AC, pitiful display of a performance, I was wrong as well I thought that AC would get the win over Magoffin, but lord was I wrong!.. again congrats Magoffin

"pitiful display of a performance"

Looking back at previous posts by STAT, I have a pretty good idea who he is. If I'm correct, he is bigger than most of the lineman at AC. So rather than standing around being a sideline or website critic why don't you suit up and help your team. Instead of standing around pointing fingers and telling what needs to be done, you should have brought your butt out during 2 a days in July when the temperature was 100 in the shade.