Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 40 South Floyd 0
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Ouch!!!:ChairHit:
congrats ER
Congrats to the warriors! We will see you come district!
great job ER....good luck next week....GO WARRIORS
Coulda been 60-0. Caleb Epling with 4 touchdowns, Ratliff with two. Branham, Bingham, and Miller all ran the ball well too. All of the above plus Mike Rowe, Larry Bennet, Josh Woods etc. did not allow SF nothing on offense.
I knew ER was gonna win big,Congrats Warriors!
Congrats Er
who are the two teams that south floyd beat the past two weeks?
congrats ER
Way to go East Ridge!!!
Congrats ER
MAggofin and jackson...why what do you have to say about it???
uh..thats its good ER beat a team who has actually won games? gah settle down son and enjoy your first loss.
Congrats to ERHS on the win.
Good job Warriors. The defense looked good, but a few kinks to work out on offense. Overall we are getting better . You keep working hard and we will get were we want to be and next week against Belfry we will see how far we have to go to be were we want to be. Overall I give the defense a B+ and the offense a C.
congrats East Ridge
Congrats Warriors..Did South Floyd play awful or was E.R. just too strong in every aspect? Any injuries?
Sf's Defense held up...They played all night...had a few flawes...But ER's Defense Killed our offense...Our offense couldnt do anything all night...We had some many chances to score and no one decided to try...So...We lost...We Got shut out...But 2a vs 1a...We will be a whole lot better in our district play
Sf defense really didn't hold up to well. ER got in the endzone twice on two seperate runs and were ruled short. Giving up 40 anyway is not really holding up. IMO
As for South Floyd, the offense and defense both was horrible....the offense stunk the field up way to many turnovers.....and the defense the only player who should even think they did good was the Triplett kid at times he looked like a man among kids....and the refs ...I am not one to talk about the refs because I know they have a hard job...but they really was an awful crew...and I am sure East Ridge would say the same...they stunk real bad...I dont see why Mr. Casey would let them do any more games.
east rigde is looking good this year and might be a top contender this year...cant wait to see them play sheldon clark this year
they should have beat central, didn't, they killed SF, but the real test to show if they can contend with the usuals will be next week when we see how they stack up to belfry.
i would like to see how they do next week
That game was terribly called IMO. Some of the calls were ridiculous, but i guess thats part of it. The mud and rain also made it a hard game to play. Good luck to South Floyd in the rest of their season.
Keep your heads up Raiders... you guys are very very young.....
SF_23_Football Wrote:MAggofin and jackson...why what do you have to say about it???
well for one thing maggoffin has really never been that good of a team and then there is jackson which i am pretty sure this is the first year they have had a football program...but a win is a win i guess
guys wat r u all saying.... east ridge doesnt have that good of a team... sheldon clark will murder them 60+ and belfry the same was im sorry east ridge i just dont think u all have it this year...... prove me wronge!!
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:guys wat r u all saying.... east ridge doesnt have that good of a team... sheldon clark will murder them 60+ and belfry the same was im sorry east ridge i just dont think u all have it this year...... prove me wronge!!
i would have to agree with you 100%:thumpsup:
and SF will never come close to having it