Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell 16 Phelps 12
30 flags..Sounds like the Phelps Coach needs to teach fundamentals to me or get control of his players from the sounds of it...30 flags...dang...1 hint....you cannot have 2 guys go in motion...
PLAYBOY 5 JUST WERE THE HELL ARE YOU FROM:argue: :ChairHit:
ok now come on, the new week has allready started. im allready over all the bad calls and things, if everyone gets stuck on friday nights game then there is no way phelps will be focused enough to win this week. just move along with it. powell is off this week and we will be focused come next friday.you didnt hear us complain this much when we lost on a flags last week now did ya? lemme answer that 4 ya, no. just tack the lickin and move on, its in the past now. there is nothing but negativity comin from this post, people getting mad when they shouldnt, yeah phelps i know you felt like yuo got screwed, we got called for most of the same things, and like playboy 5 said you must know fundamentals, everyone makes mistakes, unless your mr. football of course.
stroked Wrote:ok now come on, the new week has allready started. im allready over all the bad calls and things, if everyone gets stuck on friday nights game then there is no way phelps will be focused enough to win this week. just move along with it. powell is off this week and we will be focused come next friday.you didnt hear us complain this much when we lost on a flags last week now did ya? lemme answer that 4 ya, no. just tack the lickin and move on, its in the past now. there is nothing but negativity comin from this post, people getting mad when they shouldnt, yeah phelps i know you felt like yuo got screwed, we got called for most of the same things, and like playboy 5 said you must know fundamentals, everyone makes mistakes, unless your mr. football of course.
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I went with a friend to this game betsy layne & Powell. I saw them take a touchdown from bl and they had more flags than needed. BL still beat them. I'm sure Phelps could beat Powell if it was a clean called game. They keep saying Powell had key players out, I heard BL had some out also. It's not how many players are out it's how many you got. I think everyone needs to move on and worry about the next game.
Just remember that some of you adults are talking such trash to kids.
Didn't Phelps have a TD called back on them too??
yeah all of you are correct..why hide it?...the refs are gonna help Powell win the state championship this year...there, its been said...poor Phelps, its a shame you cant hit after the whistle blows, put four people in motion at one time, block people in the back, play with 13 guys on the field, slug referees, snap the ball after the play clock shows :00, ...damn refs, give em a break!
Uh OH... you said a dirty word!!!
Please close this thread!!!!!!! Come on, 4 pages on Phelps football??? You couldn't come up with 4 pages if you wrote a history of Phelps football!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I beg your pardon??? I bet ya I could!!!!!! and BTW.... if you don't wanna read it... skip it!!!!
Seriously, this is crazy... for one, our sports announcers down here in powell have a cappy judges box so you can't see things well, so they aren't always accurate... there were a lot of flags thrown that night, on both teams... we have went north east for 2 regular season games this year and pretty much got screwed with some of the calls made, you can't make every call perfect.... when we went to betsy lane and got the 25 yard penalty with 20 seconds left, you didn't see one of our players go on the field mad about it now did ya? its how the game is played... we won, you lost... get over it... you are going to lose we are going to lose... it sounds to me like your coach needs to teach you how to play the game right rather than how to cheat and get by with it... i know our coach up here has our boys very disiplined and had they pulled a move like the phelps player did that ended the game, they would be doing some seriuos running before they left for home that night... 11 flags is a lot, but mr.football if you are going to complain you need to have actually been there and not go from what the radio says... you are an adult.. havent you ever heard the saying believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see... like i said , our announcers aren't the best... they could have messed up... i was there and it was a good game, congrats to both teams... but this just needs to be a lesson for both teams... learn from it and move on... and (edited...RULE :Cheerlead 1. Threatening, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed!NO personal attacks or trash talking allowed)... TongueirateSho
Wow!...I don't know where all the staff has been but I just logged on and saw this thread.
There have been so many rules broken by so many members it is not funny.
This thread is closed.
There are many members that need to re-read the rules of this site.