Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 19 Pike County Central 12
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
congratulatins Boyd Cty!
sounds like it might have been a pretty good game.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Hated to see Central lose but im sure they played their best...good luck for the rest of the season...GO HAWKS
am i wrong about boyd county, or aren't they usually a pretty good team???
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
In the last few years they've began to make the playoffs just about every year but haven't really gone far in the playoffs minus a year or two. They have a new coach this year not sure exactly what they really have as of yet.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:am i wrong about boyd county, or aren't they usually a pretty good team???
well from what ive heard they are but im not 100% sure
Boyd County lost a lot of talent from last year's team and they will struggle to make the playoffs this season. Their new head coach Lee Evans is a heck of a man and a coach will have the program heading in the right direction but it will take him a few years to get everything running smooth and to reload the talent.

As for the game, Boyd was up 19-0 at half. PCC scored 13 seconds after the half to make it 19-6 and added another one in the second half to make it 19-12. PCC took possession of the ball with 14 seconds remaining. They completed a deep pass to the Boyd Co 30 and spiked the ball following with 4 seconds on the clock. On the last play of the game their QB was pressured and forced to roll left and run the ball and was forced out of bounds near the Boyd Co 20 ending the game.
congrats Boyd
yeah Pike Central was down 19-0 at the half but completley controled the 2nd half which is great to hear...last season the Hawks got dominated by Boyd so its looking bright even with out Varney...IMO they Hawks win with him in the game...Coach Mac has really turned the program in the right direction now...
They almost pulled it out.
was 19-0 wasnt it TomCat my dad helps coach and at halftime he said it was...maybe he went blind or summthin lol he gets stuff mixed up though hes getting kinda old lol...j/k
congrats to boyd co...
dang if they played that well without Varney I think they would had won with him for sure.
Congrats Lions!!

Closer game than I expected. Hopefully Coach Mac is making improvements up on Buckley's Creek...good showing for Central. Go Hawks!!
A tale of two halves. The Lions have the bigger tail!

Sounds like a good game to watch.
congrats to boyd co.
congrats to boyd co
did Varney play this game
must of been a good game to watch
Congrats Boyd..Keep working hard PCC!
No Varney didn't play
is varney hurt