Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 35 Logan WV 8
JC scores 22 points in the 3rd qrt. to pull away. JC's defense gave up a 33 yard pass play on Logan's first drive and didn't give another 1st down until the fourth qrt.
JC's defense held Logan to 56 total yards with 40 of these yards coming from Logan's last drive in the fourth qrt. when they scored with 12 seconds left in the game.
JC's qb Ratliff was hurt in the 1st qrt. and did not play anymore has anyone heard what and how serious his injury is?
Congrats Eagles!!

Its great to see JC have a good program and they are going to be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time.
congrats eagles good win
Old School Wrote:JC's qb Ratliff was hurt in the 1st qrt. and did not play anymore has anyone heard what and how serious his injury is?
According to the doctor that was in attendance and went with J.K. to the hospital, he suffered a fractured collarbone and will be out 6 weeks.
WYMT just said the same be out at least 4 to 6 weeks.
Who will be the starting qb Dillion or Welch?
congrats JC
Old School Wrote:Who will be the starting qb Dillion or Welch?

Dillon played every series after JK was injured except two. Welch ran one series and Chris Hill (FR.) finished the last series. I would think Dillon would get the nod.
Congrats Johnson central
congrats to jc
Johnson Central is better than last year.
Given the field conditions last night and the loss of JK Ratliff at QB i thought JC played pretty good. JK is a great player and is going to be sorely missed but it was nice to see both Dennis Dillon and Ian Welch come in at QB at run the offense efficently and putting points on the board. JC is a solid team but as i have said before this team has unbelievable depth. More than ANY team JC has ever fielded. The JC defense is very good only allowing 7 points this year to a very good South Point team. The defense held Logan in check all night holding them to 10 yds offense while the TD drive came late in the 4th quarter against the JV. Congrats to JC and keep on rolling and good luck to Logan on the rest of you season.
Was there other injuries besides Ratliff, I heard that some of the starters did not dress for this game?
Old School Wrote:Was there other injuries besides Ratliff, I heard that some of the starters did not dress for this game?

Well Chase Richardson who started last year on the D-line has not played so far this year due to a problem with his right knee. But i did notice that JC's starting center Shawn Ousley was out and had his arm in a sling, not really sure what kind of injury he had though. Even with this injuries and the injury to JK Ratliff last night, JC still seems to fill the holes. This team is deep in talent and has more depth than any JC team ever fielded.
JC is lookin really strong this season!!! Congrats to them
Kayaker Wrote:Well Chase Richardson who started last year on the D-line has not played so far this year due to a problem with his right knee. But i did notice that JC's starting center Shawn Ousley was out and had his arm in a sling, not really sure what kind of injury he had though. Even with this injuries and the injury to JK Ratliff last night, JC still seems to fill the holes. This team is deep in talent and has more depth than any JC team ever fielded.

I hadn't heard about Ousley being out. Hope they all recover and return soon. Your right they do have more depth than ever before. These kids and coaches have done a fantastic job over the last 3 years. I hope it continues for years to come.
Shawn Ousley has a separated shoulder. Its crazy to think that in Coach Matney's time at JC he has lost 2 starting QBs...but I'm sure this is a good sign this year...like Music coming back last year was a good sign for that team
Congrats Eagles
Congrats JC!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]