Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western 35 at Breathitt County 15
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
A closer game than I expected.....Good effort from the BNobcats and congrats to Western!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

We must have posted at the same time BJ, sorry.

Western moves to 2-0.
Too much speed for the bobcats all around.
Breathitt played them a pretty decent game, I left at the half it was 21-7 Western.
Sorry didn't see it posted.
I left at the half it was 21-7 Western. Breathitt was driving on Western a couple of times early and fumbled both times. Western has unreal speed and broke one on Breathitt with 27 sec. to go in the half for 83 yards. Hey, Take away the early fumbles which both resulted in 2 Western td's plus an early interception and were looking at a close game. Breathitt hung tough, Shot theirselves in the foot in the first half though.
Congrats Western and Breathitt
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:I left at the half it was 21-7 Western. Breathitt was driving on Western a couple of times early and fumbled both times. Western has unreal speed and broke one on Breathitt with 27 sec. to go in the half for 83 yards. Hey, Take away the early fumbles which both resulted in 2 Western td's plus an early interception and were looking at a close game. Breathitt hung tough, Shot theirselves in the foot in the first half though.
Hopefully they can improve and be ready to make a run at the district title at years end agianst Middlesboro......it should be another great game between the rivals!

Brahma,
I underestimated the bobcats a little bit. They hung in there with one of the best in 2a.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Brahma,
I underestimated the bobcats a little bit. They hung in there with one of the best in 2a.
I underestimated them also, I thought they would be routed in this game, but I am glad I am wrong! I may make the trip for the Middlesboro game now....that game is usually wild...the atmosphere is great!

congrats Western
White Mike Wrote:congrats Western

White Mike.......Is that a picture of you on your avatar?
Mr.Right,
Is that a picture of you on your avitar(lol)
kiddin
congrats to western .. and this is a pic of me on my avatar Smile
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Mr.Right,
Is that a picture of you on your avitar(lol)
kiddin

That would be Mrs. Right.:thumpsup:
Congrats to Western, and Breathitt for not givin up