Madison Southern 42
Letcher Central 14

Halftime
Final

Madison Southern 61
Letcher 44
Sounds like an wild game congrats MS
congrats MS..
My Gosh..Can you say..ALOT OF YARDS!!!!!! ALOT OF POINTS!!!!!!!!
congrats to madison southern
congrats Madison Southern, and thank you for pounding the daylights out of Letcher Central.
alot of mental mistakes by LCC
I dont comsider 17 points pounding the daylights out of someone
lol...yeah your right, it went down to the wire, it was a tight game throughout. I cant believe you all played it so close! I mean, if you all could have found a way to throw an 18 point touchdown at the end of the game, then you could have won! But, unfortunately for you all, thats 3 TOUCHDOWNS. And i dont care where your from, you get beat that bad, you got THE DAYLIGHTS POUNDED OUT OF YOU. And you can thank the opposing coach for not beating you all 90-21, because it could have very easily been done. Ive talked to a bunch of LCC fans around here and all ive heard is "hey yeah we scored 44 points last night"..big deal, you gave up 61. Could have been worse. A lot worse. Merry Christmas Hillard Howard. :thumpsup:
Droopy_Cougar Wrote:I dont comsider 17 points pounding the daylights out of someone
Congrats to Southern!!! Man a ton of points scored
Give LCC a few more years to work on just getting use to the school and the players and you will see a power house in the moutains....
Wow, that was so a mature.I didn't see LCC get the daylights pounded out of them.I was actually at the game.I saw alot of bad calls.What about the one that was on the news the other night???? You seem to neglect to mention that...You seem to have a grudge against LCC.Would you like to share?

TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol...yeah your right, it went down to the wire, it was a tight game throughout. I cant believe you all played it so close! I mean, if you all could have found a way to throw an 18 point touchdown at the end of the game, then you could have won! But, unfortunately for you all, thats 3 TOUCHDOWNS. And i dont care where your from, you get beat that bad, you got THE DAYLIGHTS POUNDED OUT OF YOU. And you can thank the opposing coach for not beating you all 90-21, because it could have very easily been done. Ive talked to a bunch of LCC fans around here and all ive heard is "hey yeah we scored 44 points last night"..big deal, you gave up 61. Could have been worse. A lot worse. Merry Christmas Hillard Howard. :thumpsup:
kcorb Wrote:Wow, that was so a mature.I didn't see LCC get the daylights pounded out of them.I was actually at the game.I saw alot of bad calls.What about the one that was on the news the other night???? You seem to neglect to mention that...You seem to have a grudge against LCC.Would you like to share?
you cant blame the loss on the officiating. it was a loss big deal. lcc is in their what 2nd year. give them a little time before you throw them under the bus. and three td's is what i consider being pounded
LCC made alot of stupid mistakes (me included). Alot of things they did was just mental errors. It was close at a time in the 4th quater there was a 7 point differential.Untill 7 minutes left in the 4th quater the Defense had only gave up a touchdown in the half.Take back the touchdown when the reciever was 5 foot out of bounds that all of Kentucky saw on sports overtime. 2 blocked punts and a punt returned for a touchdown and desperation throw intercepted for a td in the last 2 minute and what would the score be??? The Defense did give up way too many points your right and there is no excuse for that. But take away some stupid mistakes and the hole the cougars had put themselves in by half time it might have went the other way.Either way its over and its down as a loss so LCC will just have to look ahead to the rest of their season. Congratulations to the Madison Southern QB he had a great game.
Droopy_Cougar Wrote:LCC made alot of stupid mistakes (me included). Alot of things they did was just mental errors. It was close at a time in the 4th quater there was a 7 point differential.Untill 7 minutes left in the 4th quater the Defense had only gave up a touchdown in the half.Take back the touchdown when the reciever was 5 foot out of bounds that all of Kentucky saw on sports overtime. 2 blocked punts and a punt returned for a touchdown and desperation throw intercepted for a td in the last 2 minute and what would the score be??? The Defense did give up way too many points your right and there is no excuse for that. But take away some stupid mistakes and the hole the cougars had put themselves in by half time it might have went the other way.Either way its over and its down as a loss so LCC will just have to look ahead to the rest of their season. Congratulations to the Madison Southern QB he had a great game.

They needed this game... I don't see them winning another district game this year. They will probably have two more wins (Evarts and Evangel Christian). I have one question? Last year they had over 100 kids finish the season and this year only about 60. What happened?
They never had over 100 kids. This year they had a weight program which weeded out the ones that were just along for the ride.
HazzBeen Wrote:They never had over 100 kids. This year they had a weight program which weeded out the ones that were just along for the ride.

Just what I read in the Mountain Eagle.
Congrats Madison Southern...it could have been a bigger loss for LCC had MS not taken it easy on the Cougars and put their JV kids in.
Madison Southern kept their offensive starters untill their last drive and they ran pass plays the whole game. I was on the field I saw the exact same players untill then, If they replaced anyone before then it was because of injuries. They really didn't let up, more run plays in the second half but still passed every drive.
Hands_80 Wrote:Congrats Madison Southern...it could have been a bigger loss for LCC had MS not taken it easy on the Cougars and put their JV kids in.

I don't know what game you were watching!
HazzBeen Wrote:I don't know what game you were watching!

The one where LCC got beat!!!
Yeah by the starters of Madison Southern.
So LCC isent as good as people thought they were.........
congrats MS