Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates win wild card game
Congrats to bucs on winning first playoff game in two decades.
6-2 complete domination by Pitt tonight.
The reds were a total no show tonight. Votto and Phillips combined 0-8.
See, this is why im not a fan of MLB baseball in any form or fashion.
You die hard Reds fans have watched the Reds play good baseball for almost 6 months, getting behind your team, only to make it to October to lose one freaking game to the pirates, whove they already played twenty times this year. Play it tomorrow, and maybe the Reds advance. Either way your stuck watching the stupid Cardinals easily advance.

Until they shorten the season by about 50 games, which isnt going to happen because of money, ill never be interested.
Same goes for the NBA. Last years shortened lockout season was GREAT. It was actually like they were trying most of the time, and this past year it was back to watching the same ole pick up garbage.

I just dont get it.
I didn't think it was possible to see an offense play worse than the Bengals did against the Browns last Sunday.

I was wrong
Congrats to the Pirates. We're getting tired in Cincy of the one game playoff opportunity and fading away regardless of the sport.

I hope the Pirates whoop the Cards. In the spirit of Stargell and Parker, capture the NL Championship!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Reds walk the plank. A lot of energy in Pittsburgh last night. Reds collapsed the last week losing 4 to the Pirates.
Not taking anything away from the Pittsburgh win, but I really believe the Wild Card series should be a Best of 3 series.
^^
I agree that should be a 3 gamer. Not a fan of this one and done stuff