Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J.B.S. 06-07?
how do you guys think they will do this season? there young..they lost only 2 startes from last years team..how do you guys think they will turn out?
I think they will do really well this season
O.K..might win 4-6 games
they might be 2-6
Is the Cox kid playing this year? I was told he was really good at baseball but did not play.
how did they do last year?
They Might Be Alright This Year
Is the Cox kid playing this year? I was told he was really good at baseball but did not play.

He is a very good baseball player I would even go as far to say that he is as good at baseball as he is at basketball. He played two games with the the team last year and from what i have heard he did well. JBS will be better this year and im lookin for them to win at least 10 games
JBS is young but that's no excuse to me... most of their young guys have been playing to gether for years... i look for this team to do well this year and in a few years compete for a region title
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:how did they do last year?
3 and 16
Do they play Leslie?
I dont believe they play leslie but they do however play hazard at hazard and perry at perry.
catsman Wrote:I dont believe they play leslie but they do however play hazard at hazard and perry at perry.
They only have 9 games listed and PCC is not one of them.
Thats so far i believe the coach may be waiting but im pretty sure JBS will play them.
Benchwarmer Wrote:3 and 16

JBS went 6-13 last season, after going 2-21 the year before that, they only lost 2 seniors, and there are only 2 seniors on this years team/
Quote:He is a very good baseball player I would even go as far to say that he is as good at baseball as he is at basketball. He played two games with the the team last year and from what i have heard he did well. JBS will be better this year and im lookin for them to win at least 10 games

Tate Cox is a great baseball player, but i dont think he will be playing.
i don't know every year people say that jbs is going to be good. But they haven't came through. And im pretty sure they got a new coach so i don't see them haveing a quality team untill three or four years from now.
SportsKrazee Wrote:Tate Cox is a great baseball player, but i dont think he will be playing.

Sticking to basketball.
baseball_dad Wrote:Sticking to basketball.

This is true.